Wiking 2013

AJH

My guess is that Wiking would not limit such an obvious money spinner as a Lex 780 TT to 4000 pieces!!  So "Claas edition" means some form of colour change that will look hideously dated in no time ::)  and is for diehard collectors only.....................those of us who like our german machinery as "nature intended" can relax knowing that the 780TT will arrive in its home kit with a working graintank and a header trolley hopefully in time for harvest, if not well before :)

Im delighted to say that we have a large maize contractor working about 3 miles down the road on 2000acres of maize for an AD plant and they've got two new Jaguars, one 970 in green with 9m orbis which looks ace, the other is in white and looks sh1te >:( ................thereth endeth todays lesson in good and bad taste ;D

baz posted up that there will be a general release not ltd of the wiking lexion,so thats good

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dare I put my hand up but..

I have to say that I think the Lexion looks brilliant in white and I'd much prefer a white one than a standard if I could afford it. However I prefer to collect models on how they look and not real life counterparts so that may be why? :)

Guys,

I knew nothing nothing about the list - it was sent to me in an e-mail from a friend from Germany who copied and pasted it from a forum in German - I think!  :)

This afternoon I got an e-mail from someone claiming ownership of the list, asking for it's removal. I have removed the (formatted) list as requested and replaced it with just the links to the farmmodeldatabase.com pages. This is now *my* list and you are all welcome to it.

You'd think that people would be happy to share their knowledge among fellow collectors with or without credit...  ::)   ::)   ::)  

/malc.

P.S. In totally unrelated other news, Atte H makes really *great* lists.... and had I known it was his I would have jolly well said so!  :angel:

i had the list Malc from my person at claas but  i was told it was not  to be common knowledge,so i didnt post up,i asked the same question about are they going to be white,but i could not be told that,but they get leaked anyway

This isn't the only forum hosting the list... It's only a link to the farm model web site pages, all of which are searchable on that site. 

<tommy cooper>

Storm, Teacup....... Teacup, Storm>

</tommy cooper>

/m.

Boys keep your heads cool the Claas models are all in original colors, the diverence betwine the limited and normal models are licens plates, painted hydraulik connectors and diverent packaging and that kind off things.

There are also some models not on time there on the Agritechnika. you can see that in the list by this sign:    *

Also are some model write this way:  SIDEWAYS     those models are also not there.

thanks arno for clearing that up

Sure wish Atte still posted on here as soon as he knew what was coming out!!

If he still did that then we wouldn't need to go to his site to see whats coming out and presumably he would lose revenue because of less people visiting his site.....................cant blame him, we would do the same. 

I'm hoping that's a Saddle Trac,being a VC and limited to 1000,but doubt it, :- :-  http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/008350/wiking-1-32-claas-xerion-4500-trac-vc.html

Regards

Joe.

Joe the Trac VC means the cab can swivel round like the Wiking model. Trac has fixed cab and the Saddle Trac is only available for the 3300-3800 (and 4000 to come).

Joe the Trac VC means the cab can swivel round like the Wiking model. Trac has fixed cab and the Saddle Trac is only available for the 3300-3800 (and 4000 to come).

Aaw,thanks for verifying that Niels,I did see yesterday on Claas's Agritechnica site something about TRAC / TRAC VC and Saddle trac,but could not access the site earlier as it "timed out",but just checked there again now, SADDLE TRAC 4000, :- :- .

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

That really does look like a fantastic model....am I right in seeing that the front reel moves up and down along with all the functional bits? Any idea on price - I'm guessing this might the UH new holland quite cheap....

Hopefully they will have some left for me when I get there Tuesday! She does look absolutely spot on and a much better effort than Norev's Lexion's. Price well.. lets not mention it. But when it comes to details it is best and comes with a header trailer.

no doubt I think it looks to be the best combine and I'm tempted with all the features but for the money I'd want jewl type lights rather than those siku looking painted on type lights.And in the photo if the reel is fully raised then I'm not sure that's high enough.

I bet hes got one and a black line version already knowing him :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

Not quite....

Wiking 780 Green - Ordered.

Tucano Tier 4 - Sorted. 

Siku Blackline - Hmmmm, do I want it or not? Well, I do, obviously, but at what price? Currently winning one on eBay.de and can go a little further on price. Time will tell. ;)

Wiking 780 Silver - Haven't seen the actual model, just pictures of the box. Not holding my breath, reckon will be 'spensive! Been out bid twice on eBay.de. Will wait now... strike later?

Food for next month? Well, I could do with a tighter diet.... ;D  

Archived