Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem Paul.

Anyone any update on when the Deere's are due out. There was a website (can't remember which) with all of Britain's releases for this year including the Deere's but then checking back last month the Deere's weren't there but everything else was does this mean they've been delayed to next year ?

That front linkage is a let down. But its all about the carpet farmer when it comes to these Britains tractors . Cant have it every way.

Justin,marks model in rathole in Dublin have just got in the newholland t7.got mine yesterday

Bought the Britains TW20 today and I'm over the moon! In recent years, Britains models have become a little variable, but if this is to be a pointer for the future, then bring 'em on!!!

Nice to see some older vehicles represented in their catalogue.

Can't wait to get the other TWs too!

I'm a happy bunny again!

Oh! Forgot!

The chickens look to be a new sculpt! Bigger and more finely detailed than the older ones. I've not put mine on the layout yet, but I'm almost worried that they are TOO big!

I'm not a chicken expert. so maybe these are of a modern breed I've not come across?

Oh! Forgot!

The chickens look to be a new sculpt! Bigger and more finely detailed than the older ones. I've not put mine on the layout yet, but I'm almost worried that they are TOO big!

I'm not a chicken expert. so maybe these are of a modern breed I've not come across?

I believe Mandy had mentioned about the Chickens when they first came out and when scaled up they were to big and out of scale.

I believe Mandy had mentioned about the Chickens when they first came out and when scaled up they were to big and out of scale.

Quite right!

The Gigantochickens stay in their box until I finish the secret government genetic research centre diorama!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see the 12 packs of cattle are now out and the weathering on them is a nice touch :) One slight groan though, When they were first mentioned I thought there'd be 11 cows and a bull but there's not. There's 8 cows and 4 bulls. What use are 4 Friesian Bulls to 8 cows? >:(

I received samples of the new JD 3350 and 3050 tractors from Britains today for a forthcoming article in Classic Tractor. Initial impressions are very positive and I am hugely impressed with both of them. I thought the Ford TWs were good, but these items take it to a whole new level. Certain aspects are almost bordering on precision quality in my opinion, and all for a bargain £18.99 or less. Hard to believe we now finally have a couple of top notch JD 50 Series tractors in 1/32. Well done Britains.

Regards

R Day

Britains made the best models when i was growing up. The mf 135, ford 6600 (1st version), nh 376 baler and fyson elevator especially were superb for their time and i got years of playing from them so id love to see them back in the driving seat. Maybe make uh pay more attention as ive been disappointed at their tractors of late.

BOR, I think you will like the new JD 50 Series tractors from Britains, and I also think you will be able to put your talents to good use and enhance them in a few areas. A detailed three point hitch would be nice, along with some wider boots (the onesfitted seem to be the standard 'skinny' size. The work lights could in theory be moved slightly higher up the cab and rear mudguard extensions could be added. Beyond that, the standard model is hard to fault.

Regards

R Day

Archived