Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

i think your spot on there jamie,ts 135a,t7060, t 165?,hope im wrong

Paul, your right about the TSA but the T7060 is bigger. T6.165 will be TSA with new bits and decals and the T7060 will be the T7.220.

Curious about the new Fords as well. Should be a good quality/value. Hopefully a 7710 in 2014 indeed!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the old fords are a plus going by what has come out this year.the rest is ok. i see another year of not much in the way of implements again ,which is a shame as they do them so well. the kane trailers and the JD baler were great/value for the money.

This line up is only the first quarter though isn't it? Or maybe the first two?

It's too early to write the year off in any case!

First and Second as far as I remember.

Surprised they only said 'Slurry Tanker' and not the make of them.. hhmmm

O well I'll give a clue, Northern Irish, Begins with N and ends with C ::)

Road Tanker will have boom and field tanker with big wheels.. ;)

First and Second as far as I remember.

Surprised they only said 'Slurry Tanker' and not the make of them.. hhmmm

O well I'll give a clue, Northern Irish, Begins with N and ends with C ::)

Road Tanker will have boom and field tanker with big wheels.. ;)

em redrock, slurrykat?

I wonder if the Buckrake will be a re-release of the old Grays (reddy brown, yellow or later green versions) or is it going to be a bigger job altogether??? ::) hope that britains haven't just stuck a linkage on the Buckrake/muckfork that came with the last version of the JCB farmmaster :laugh:

And to mis-quote Homer Simpson ........... " MMMMMMMM (Nigella's) CUPCAKES!" ;)

I wonder if the Buckrake will be a re-release of the old Grays (reddy brown, yellow or later green versions) or is it going to be a bigger job altogether??? ::) hope that britains haven't just stuck a linkage on the Buckrake/muckfork that came with the last version of the JCB farmmaster :laugh:

It will be I reccon & its coming with the yard scraper in a set . Just like the last time it was on the shelfs. ::)

As far as I'm aware there is too be a buckrake coming to fit the JCB TM310. Although as they have said 'Buckrake and Slurry Scraper' I'm not sure weather it'll be this one or not..

It will be I reccon & its coming with the yard scraper in a set . Just like the last time it was on the shelfs. ::)

You probably be right Justin, though the old Grays buckrake be a nice size for some of Britains classic tractors, though be a bit small on some of the higher hp tractors ;)

You probably be right Justin, though the old Grays buckrake be a nice size for some of Britains classic tractors, though be a bit small on some of the higher hp tractors ;)

Buckrake might look good behind the Britains FORDs or IHs up on the pit in a diorma,but on the bigger more modern stuff!!! your right Paul ,its overkill. Leave that to the JCB 416. ;)

Buckrake might look good behind the Britains FORDs or IHs up on the pit in a diorma,but on the bigger more modern stuff!!! your right Paul ,its overkill. Leave that to the JCB 416. ;)

Aye Justin Definatley a few more older / classic implements for the Fords and Nashes would be good for both the collector and diorama builder ;) , and as said earlier in the thread about history repeating itself over the tractor releases........ i wonder if it be the same with some of Britains older implements?? ::)

Different scales :)

1:32

Ford TW10, TW20, TW30

John Deere 9560T,6150R, 6125R with loader,

New Holland T6.165, T7.220

42872 JCB 550-80 loadall

Slurry tanker (Fieldside)and (Roadside) whatever that means!!!!

Chickens

Round green bales

Buck rake and slurry tanker

1:16

42873 JCB 550-80 loadall

Radio controlled JD 6150R

Land Rover, trailer and skidsteer set

this sound interesting the chickins i shall be looking forward to

not much that excites me there,loadall should be good as the tm310 is a good model.

I hope the nh's are new tooling but doubt they will be as the real range was only technical and decal updates from the t7060 and ts135a,maybe new rear hitches.

Barry,roadside (ferry) tanker should have the additional swinging boom so it can fill the field spreader over a hedge.

depends how high the hege is ???

Archived