Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing Britains were always good at .is producing models of tractors & machinery that are common on farms in both Ireland & the UK. KANE trailers,IFOR WILLAMS cattle box, SAMSON muckspreaders, KEENAN feeders & they always have plenty New Holland ,Case & JD tractors in the range along with classic Fords & JCB loaders. So the slurry tank could be an ABBEY,MAJOR or REDROCK!!! Would love to see one realised by them. 8)

UH may be more model than toy, but lots of the model machinery produced by UH ,ive never even heard off.

One thing Britains were always good at .is producing models of tractors & machinery that are common on farms in both Ireland & the UK. KANE trailers,IFOR WILLAMS cattle box, SAMSON muckspreaders, KEENAN feeders & they always have plenty New Holland ,Case & JD tractors in the range along with classic Fords & JCB loaders. So the slurry tank could be an ABBEY,MAJOR or REDROCK!!! Would love to see one realised by them. 8)

UH may be more model than toy, but lots of the model machinery produced by UH ,ive never even heard off.

Spot on with that Justin, there is alot of continental stuff from UH but the other thing Britains seems to be good at is producing the biggest model of a particular range........ You can't knock the Kane trailers but a 10 tonner would have been a good addition, as would a smaller spreader, alot of collectors, diarama builders and to some extent carpet farmers don't want massive machinery for their layouts or displays or collections. ;)

Spot on with that Justin, there is alot of continental stuff from UH but the other thing Britains seems to be good at is producing the biggest model of a particular range........ You can't knock the Kane trailers but a 10 tonner would have been a good addition, as would a smaller spreader, alot of collectors, diarama builders and to some extent carpet farmers don't want massive machinery for their layouts or displays or collections. ;)

Spot on. Speacily on the massive machinery.!!! Ok its great to have big self propelled beetharvesters & spud harvesters knocking around in model form,but in reality they are rare here in Ireland as in the UK im sure. That kinda harvesting equipment is always powered & driven by tractors usually. Britains keep it simple ,but they do need to start offering more implements & they really need to start producing implements to attach to their HERITAGE range of tractors, ;)

i was hopeing for a IH 885 xl but these things take time and i understand but they done it with the fords

seens as they are doing TW to compliment the 00 range i.e 6600 7600 of the same era they could introduce the 85 range to compliment the 56 range

britains are going in the right direction as far as im concerned though keep up the good work thumbs up

Morning everyone, well the TW thing is great, I just hope they are good as they will have to if competing with marge and the upcoming fords from UH! I know britains is cheaper but I hope that's not too much at the expense of a good model. Fingers crossed.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm still waiting for someone to make some great 70's and 80's machinery, stuff we all used back in the day, decent spud planter, spud harvester, 10 t trailer, power harrow, trailed 4 or 6 m drill, decent 4 or 5 furrow plough etc etc etc

I have just looked at some pictures of the new releases on WWW.Farmmodels .co.uk the yard scraper and buck rake look like the old set what a dissapointment

Chickens look the same too. Come on Britains new products please not old releases again or colour changes.

Sorry just me having a sunday winge. :)

I have just looked at some pictures of the new releases on WWW.Farmmodels .co.uk the yard scraper and buck rake look like the old set what a dissapointment

Chickens look the same too. Come on Britains new products please not old releases again or colour changes.

Sorry just me having a sunday winge. :)

nothing wrong with some Sunday rage, wasn't surprised to see a respray of the buck rake and scraper, never knew they were bringing out a land roller

the roller looks ok , buckrake and scraper are in better colours but still dated. think the tankers will sell well . lets hope in the 3rd and 4th quarters of the year they can pull it out the bag implements wise.

That Land Roller looks smaller than Siku's offering, maybe Britains haven't modelled the biggest one this time ::)......... Bit dissapointing about the Buckrake though....... Good for the classics but a bigger one for the larger higher hp tractors would have been good, not everyone uses a loading shovel/handler on the clamp, some like to keep it traditional ;)

I swear in another topic people were asking fr more classic machinery. yet when they bring back the old buckrake and yard scraper people complain?

Couldnt agree more! When I see some of the daft prices people are willing to pay for the original items (therefore putting the market up) isnt it nice for those who have their marbles to be able to buy them at a sensible price! I have to say that the recent Britains releases have re-kindled my purchasing of new stuff.

I swear in another topic people were asking fr more classic machinery. yet when they bring back the old buckrake and yard scraper people complain?

More Classic stuff wouldn't go amiss, More 80's era tackle.......... An Atkinson lime or muck Spreader, Claas Markant Baler, a 10 ton trailer, a Bonhill spreader, Ransomes 4 f reversible, a Tarrup or Claas or JF trailed Forager, Parmiter post knocker, a Kidd Fymax........... Older tackle to go with Britains tractors of the era. All the mentioned would look hellish good on the back of a 7600 or one of Britains Nashes, all new models not re releases with a colour change from days gone by ::)

Archived