Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some nice things coming for the new year :) if this stuff comes out near as good as the new JD 990 round balers il be a happy chappy as I got 2 of the balers at moria model show and they great detail on them for the price. :)

Yes...

May as well drop another teaser here.. This might not be the only NC product Britains will be releasing! ::)

Your such a tease Blake, must be why Cheryl likes you so much!!!

Will it be a dumper trailer thingy?!

Hopefully it will be a dump trailer Barry or even a rear muck spreader.........a silage trailer smaller than the Kane would be great.......all me gate posts are knocked with the Kane's!!!!!!!!!!!

You leave my Chezza Baby outta this! Whys she like me is between me and her! ;D>:D

Its none of the above items, well its not the ones I know off anyway..

You leave my Chezza Baby outta this! Whys she like me is between me and her! ;D>:D

Its none of the above items, well its not the ones I know off anyway..

no point having them tankers unless you have say a nc slurry stirer/pump i guess?? i see a good few nc tankers this way, few trailers to, so any of them would be nice to see

could it be a NC side mounted single chop forager?? Maybe Britains fancy a bit of Zero-Grazing?? ::)

I wish valley man but I could see it happening but I'd say it would be a good seller.i know of them working around me at home and they were some machine

I wish valley man but I could see it happening but I'd say it would be a good seller.i know of them working around me at home and they were some machine

I've never seen a real NC forager in the flesh, Ford Man but seen quite a few pics, and got a brochure or 2 somewhere.......... mmm still thinking what other item it could be??? ::)

I've never seen a real NC forager in the flesh, Ford Man but seen quite a few pics, and got a brochure or 2 somewhere.......... mmm still thinking what other item it could be??? ::)

They where some yoke valley man,I think they came out around the 90's and very popular.go on to YouTube there are a few work?

never been on that site before . some nice models on there .i like that kuhn sprayer. i think if they added some new decals to the old stuff that they've done before it might mix it up a bit than just change the colours.

Very nice indeed, the TWs will be top of my list next year interesting they are making both short and long bonneted versions though they have not included the release date for the TW-30, what will spring out of this i wonder, theres nothing now to stop Britains producing a short nosed County 1474 or and long nosed 1474/1884, also TW-15, 25 and 35s should be coming our way from Britains..

would there be any truth in the following - I think there maybe, very exciting!

JD 3050

JD 3350

JD 3650

JCB 3C

? ;D

oh and a case 8130 combine - not that that is of any interest!

No idea but I like the sound of the first four!! Cor blimey g'vnor!!

Archived