Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Them new john deeres look fantastic, when are they due to be available also when is the jcb 3c due out??.

Steve,i know it ant a help to you but any irish member on the forum,the john deeres are to be a the ploughing championships in laois in two weeks

Click the "More Reply Options" tab next to the Post tab at the bottom of the reply window, Rory. Here you will be directed to a new reply window with the option below it to search and add images.

Alternatively, you can copy and paste links from Photobucket etc if you use a photo hosting website.

The 4450 was the classic around these parts,  back in 87/88 it was responsible for taking out a lot of Ford TWs and big MFs on my patch..................I recall hating it at the time for that reason  as in those days I was Blue red ;D  .................then I had the chance to have a go in one and realised very quickly why it gained such a following.

Al, now that would be telling, but it's a fair bet that the 40 Series will be modelled at some point, albeit probably not the 4040S. However, it probably won't take too long for one of the major model makers to do a 4040S and a 4240S.

Regards

RD

Good man Rory, just as long as you are on the case!!! Hope you are right about the 4040S!

cheers

Al

Hi everyone,

Normally I don't take models out of the boxes but the new JD 3050 & 3350 are close to my heart from years gone by! But - beware - I noticed a small black mark on the green top of the cab, I gently tried to scratch it off with my finger nail and the black area grew, in other words the green comes off really easily on the edges.

Just thought i'd share this just in case!

cheers

Aah! Our local stockist has the new range in at last! Those John Deeres do look good, but has anybody else suffered the flaking paint problem above? Is it something to watch for?

Hopefully it's a one-off, as I am intending to pick up these two, plus the two Fords I don't have soon.

Nice to see some older tractors in the catalogue. Just want a few old-time implements to go with 'em now! (Never satisfied!).

Archived