What Models Did You Get For Christmas?

Deere-est

A topic ready and waiting for Christmas Day. So all you great big kids, fill the pages with your treasured gifts from Mum and/or Dad, other family members, the Missus or.... go on, for those of you who still believe (Udi, CMB, Gav, Barry .... You know who you are!), Santa Claus!!

• Like 3

Case International 1056/956xl transition model FTF from the Misses and treated myself to a National Minitrac Lough Erne 956 xl. Delighted ;D  Shame I wont get to see them until I get home from work on the 30th : But just happy theyre wating for me.

• Like 1

Looking good Robert...............just watch and don't cut your fingers on the blade as I did as I dived into my toilet bag last Sunday and a right handed index finger met with an unprotected 3 blade sharp disposable razor ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Great model Robert your girlfriend has great taste!

My family don't normally buy me farm toys/models but this year was an exception it seems, as I received a new Britains 7600. Unfortunately there's metal chips/marks on the front of the cab and yellow glue on one of the rims.

• Like 1

Well I was not expecting any models as its rare I buy them or receive them but I had a squarish wrapped box from my sister and I did the feel test to guess its contents you know the one to my complete surprise there was a UH Fendt 415 equipped with loader very tidy unexpected model.

Dead chuffed

• Like 2

See you got the Rolland trailer and new JD aswell, I'm scared to take mine out the box as I've had a few alcoholic beverages, look like good models
  • Like 1

Update! We always save a present for eachother for the end of the day when we can sit down together and chillax... Well blow me she only gives me a box wrapped up to high heaven and in it was a Marge 7610 Gen 2, 2wd. The bloody little tinker!! :) :) :)

• Like 7

I did ok my wife and two sons got me a

Uh quadtrac , very nice

Uh t7.210 blue power

Uh 6020with loader

Uh mf 8690

Uh mf 7624

Wiking fendt black 939 beauty with duals all round

Wiking fendt green 939 with duals all round

This really gets my new collection going I can add it to my wiking fendt 936 on singles , got no where to show them yet got to save up to buy a show case ,

It's been a rubbish Xmas though my wife has been I'll in bed all day got up to do the preasant's around tea time couldn't really enjoy hers then went back to bed , no nice turkey just cheese and biscuits today it's been a real anti climax hope you all had a better day

• Like 1