What Models Did You Get For Christmas?

Deere-est

Update! We always save a present for eachother for the end of the day when we can sit down together and chillax... Well blow me she only gives me a box wrapped up to high heaven and in it was a Marge 7610 Gen 2, 2wd. The bloody little tinker!! :) :) :)

Bet you got a right boner 

• Like 2

Sorry to heat abouy your wife, Phil. What rotten luck to be bed bound on a day like Christmas day. I hope she gets better soon and the four of you can have a nice day together soon. Lovely list of pressies by the way, I reckon the boys are going to take a shine to that lot too!

Everyone seems to have had some nice presents, heres my 2 model gifts this year, I bought them at Toytrac on behalf of others,but they've been put away until now. I am very impressed with these Replicagri Internationals I must say. For the price, they are very well made and far more sturdy than UH. the detail is superb they have some working features and the steering action is good.

Here are some pics for you....

P1000507_zpsbfdffb26.jpg

P1000505_zps7004e14f.jpg

P1000499_zps29c57a29.jpg

P1000506_zpse370d2e4.jpg

• Like 1

i got a siku axion 950 it a good model but is lacking detail e.g ad blue hub and decals will probably get the claas edition of this model because it is soposed to have more detail i would of had the wiking version but there is no local dealers and Santa (my dad) does not have the internet and my mum does not like buying me models she whats me to save up for uni!