Réplicagri 2013

AJH

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesn't look to pretty that pipe joe, but I guess being a toy and needing to be removable, theres to many rules etc they have to abide to , plus to be right, you need the side "metal mounts" as per the pic , maybe putting it to grey will do?? but if its staying on a tractor anyway for display it wont take much to sort properly

So £23 per implement, give or take. About right I'd say. Bloody good lookibg bit of kit and a popular choice for the Scotsmen I'd have thoight too, given their popularity for the later drilling dates up north.

only intrested in the axial flow combine , the marquant baler, but  that vibra shank harrow looks pretty tidy to,i hadn't seen that mentioned before .have never really been a ih tractor fan to that degree,but a 856 may come my way, although i don't think i have seen one with those strips on the doors etc in the uk, well this way

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been on Replicagri's web site,don't think I've been there before,they have some photo's of the upcoming new Kuhn drill combo on there,seems to be a bit of an issue on the rear top link,and the least said about that pipe the better, :- :-

Kuhncombo1_zpsaf67ebd4.jpg

Kuhncombo2_zps566436aa.jpg

Kuhncombo3_zps406ae178.jpg

Regards

Joe.

They've attached it with the 'quick coupler' attachment that comes with their tractors now - so I think it is pushing it out further. If you properly hooked it up with the 'real' linkage, it would probably look better. 

The pipe isn't great - but overall I still think this looks like a fantastic set up. 

I recon ol's right, looks like they have left the siku/uh adaptor on, so its a lot further back, shame you can't make the seeder 3 point mount to, but with work its probably  achievable ,the pipe certainly gives the option to modify ,with the side frame for it etc

They've attached it with the 'quick coupler' attachment that comes with their tractors now - so I think it is pushing it out further. If you properly hooked it up with the 'real' linkage, it would probably look better. 

The pipe isn't great - but overall I still think this looks like a fantastic set up. 

Ah yes,I see what you mean,take out the two chrome pins,remove the quick hitch,and your into a proper three point,

Kuhncombo4_zps28b37a78.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I recon ol's right, looks like they have left the siku/uh adaptor on, so its a lot further back, shame you can't make the seeder 3 point mount to, but with work its probably  achievable ,the pipe certainly gives the option to modify ,with the side frame for it etc

It kinda looks like the seeder has the same fittings,doesn't it Sean,??

Regards

Joe.

the seeder does mate, but not the harrow, that's got the more standard toy siku/britains arms on it, swap them over job done,infact I have a feeling somewhere while trawling the parts sellers I have seen that arms section  part available as a new 1 piece unit 3 point system, straight swap over conversion

Archived