Réplicagri 2013

AJH

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Axial-Flow and Magnum model life really is complete! Whats next?? Nothing left to collect!

well neils, they could do a nice cookes or browns flat 8 bale sledge to go behind the baler??? think mine will go on hold till that arrives so i can build it to fit that instead

• 1 month later...

after buying the 845 xl 2wd with black fenders is there any chance in the world replicagri will release the doncaster built 885 xl in 2wd and 4wd

as they represent real good quality im realy impresed by the 845 xl keep up the good work its a shame this company dont do the UK variants starting from the

B414 or doncaster 614 also the worldwide 74 range thats never been done before  i hope replicagri are looking at these FTF pages

there all thumbs up to me ::)  ::)  ::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dd2d673bf80a7dc026865af.jpg

This is the show model for 2013. Not one but two models. An International 946 4WD with IH 425 trailer. Limited to 2000 pieces. Last year it was the IH 845xl, also from Replicagri. The tractor is a slightly modified 1046 standard model. For as far as I can see the trailer remains unchanged.

• 1 month later...

Basicly the Chartres model from a year ago minus the driver with black mudguards!!! Tought the 845 was the French market & never sold in UK & Ireland. We had the 885 here instead. Im I right .? Correct me if im wrong.

Basicly the Chartres model from a year ago minus the driver with black mudguards!!! Tought the 845 was the French market & never sold in UK & Ireland. We had the 885 here instead. Im I right .? Correct me if im wrong.

You had 845's and 856's as well? Just not as many as there was the UK build 885 as you say.

Archived