Réplicagri 2013

AJH

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I had posted a reply to this-here goes again , Justin thanks but we still need more people who feel the same way to send emails to Claas.

Niels, I reckon it would be a big job to take that bale thrower off-its bound to make the model cheaper as well.

• 1 month later...

I have just read this morning that there will be a second release of the Claas Markant (Striking) which will be green and white with,NO bale thrower

I now learn from Claas, that there will be a second version of Striking. 

In addition to this version is still the newer version of Striking in white / green livery with cover on the Raffern and WITHOUT Bale thrower 

The first version of the press with Ballenschleuder possibly will already be available next week.

habe heute von Claas erfahren, daß es eine zweite Version der Markant geben wird.

Zusätzlich zu dieser Ausführung kommt noch die neuere Version der Markant in weiß/grüner Lackierung mit Abdeckhaube auf den Raffern und OHNE Ballenschleuder.

Die erste Version der Presse mit Ballenschleuder soll eventuell schon kommende Woche lieferbar sein.

Regards
Joe.

mmm think I will wait for the second version then, prefer the white/green colours anyway, and I cant recall seeing a all green one before,but the other version I have

The white/green is the newer version (1990s?), with the Health & Safety cover on the top covering the forks. The other one is the 1960s/70s version methinks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived