Réplicagri 2013

AJH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have received some stock of the New Replicagri Kuhn Seed Combi Yesterday and fitted it on one of my conversions.

The set exists out of the following:

1 Fronthopper with frontpacker or frontweight.

2 Seeding Bar

3 Power Harrow.

Enjoy the pic. 8)

post-3525-0-72907000-1378840220_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

Only seen 2 real time  drill sets like the picture about me  been used here at Goole & the pipe dont look the nice s  part to it ,but i do like the model & im still thinking about which drill to have  to fit on the back of my MF8680 with duals  ???

Just look at the pics again ,  i d think i d need an UH Massey to fit this  drill s to as the Siku only got an A frame front link

No need to worry,the drill combo comes with A frame adapters,look through this,http://www.agrarmodellbau.de/showthread.php/18390-Kuhn-Drillkombination-mit-Fronttank?p=291781#post291781

Regards

Joe.

I am alone in being surprised that the Fiat F130 seems to have passed without much comment,  they were such good workhorses and a lot of people seemed to be wishing for them that there has been no conversions to speak of.

I am alone in being surprised that the Fiat F130 seems to have passed without much comment,  they were such good workhorses and a lot of people seemed to be wishing for them that there has been no conversions to speak of.

Just picked up one today & I must say they are a fine model!!! 

• 4 weeks later...

At least that's a good looking version,unlike this one, :-

CaseIH1_zps6c875ea0.jpg

CaseIH2_zps6e98656a.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I just read a classic tractor article on Doncaster and the XL cabs being fitted to the new 85 series of the day there was a pic of a 2WD 885XL sporting the same stripes as 856 xl  pictured  also had the reflective wheel centres ....

on a different note in the article made by mike tenby  if ive not read it right he says the xl cab wasn't available on the 485 tractor but I googled IH 485 and theres loads on the internet ???

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I had seen the Claas Markant baler and was not too fussed on the bale thrower so as I did with Britains I emailed them asking if it could be made without the bale thrower, the reply is copied below so if any of you feel the same way as me please go to the Claas.com site and email them, 

Neil

Hello Neil 

Thank you very much for your product suggestion for the collectors model of the markant. We have passed on your suggestion to our product manager who has given the suggestion to the supplier. Perhaps your suggestion will find its way into the market. 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Best regards,
Meilleurs salutations, 

Archived