What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: bugger, it was you outdid my snipe by 1 quid then

Sorry Sean! Someone got me at my own game a bit later though when I tried to nab a Deutz Allis. Another will come around again soon I'm sure (and I will be waiting poised! >:D

L O L that does look like Harold Powlton!!!  :D

No it ain't 'arold,it's Carrera 1/32nd scale Scalextric figures,better size than the huge Siku ones, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CARRERA-21106-Set-of-figures-small-assortment-Scalextric-compatible-/390611119396?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Scalextrics_Slot_Cars_ET&hash=item5af23cad24

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

Britains TW-20 from 1981. (Before it had arrived G&M mistakenly sent a new Britains one but I simply returned it a got a refund for the postage.) I had intended to convert it using the big wheels from a 1996 5610 but then realised it would be simpler to just add a TW-20 decal/grill/cab to that model!

they are pete, although right now I am not sure I will be using them, I also got a scrap technoma at Zwolle, which I think I will use the arms from instead, have a look in the workbench topic,once I know it all fitsas I want , they may just be for sale at the price I got them for

Can't find the topic Sean.

they are pete, although right now I am not sure I will be using them, I also got a scrap technoma at Zwolle, which I think I will use the arms from instead, have a look in the workbench topic,once I know it all fitsas I want , they may just be for sale at the price I got them for

If you do decide to sell i'm interested..

some large sheets of 40 thou plastikard for another flat bed artic trailer I'm planning, also some corrugated plastikard and tread plate plastikard, pick up my zwolle buys tomorrow from Brian's, so pics tomorrow night

some large sheets of 40 thou plastikard for another flat bed artic trailer I'm planning, also some corrugated plastikard and tread plate plastikard, pick up my zwolle buys tomorrow from Brian's, so pics tomorrow night

By tread plate do you mean chequer plate? where from?

Showing my age now, but I had one of these new and still have part of it..................  the cow.                                                                                                  and the chassis  ;)

A lovely trailer, probably my favourite, but so fragile  :

Boxed ones are almost as rare as the proverbial rocking horse doings

Showing my age now, but I had one of these new and still have part of it..................  the cow.                                                                                                  and the chassis  ;)

A lovely trailer, probably my favourite, but so fragile  :

Boxed ones are almost as rare as the proverbial rocking horse doings

Quite a few are turning up on Fleabay at the moment. The boxed ones (even tatty boxes) are going in excess of £100. I  have 2 others (having just sold some red chassis); a second edition grey base with redesigned chassis and offset hole for the cow, which is missing the brown racks and friesian cow; and a third edition which is my nicest so far, which has the brown and white cow and white base.

Received today from G& M a few models

Britain's new square baler

Rep Berthoud sprayer

Case maxxum 5100 series

Ford  6410 4wd

Ford 6810 4wd

Rep Kuhn set

UH new Holland power star T4.75

What's the new Britains baler like?