Roll up roll up get your's now

Well David,and James if you could get up to Aberdeen next Sunday I reckon you would get to see one up close and personal,my mate Norman just happens to have one and I'm pretty sure he is exhibiting his at the Treetops,

Dragline3-1.jpg

Regards

Joe.

You could move a ornamental well with that!!

YOU certainly could tris :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  best get someone to power one up for you :laugh:  :laugh:

thats a shed load of cash for whats effectivley going to stay dismantled and hidden in the collection, unless you happen to have a big enough house to take it i guess 

Looks good boy thats a big model -- But i d need a new bigger house to keep models like that in ;D -- Not too sure mrs 590 would see that as a reason for moving ::) ::)::)

YOU certainly could tris :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  best get someone to power one up for you :laugh:  :laugh:

thats a shed load of cash for whats effectivley going to stay dismantled and hidden in the collection, unless you happen to have a big enough house to take it i guess 

Well Sean,Norman the guy who owns that model was planning to buy a new house with a bit of land so he could erect a "shed" 30m x 15m so he could create a new diorama,he already had one which occupied 4 garages where he presently lives,the so and so's who had bought his house pulled out a week before the deal was finalised,so he is kinda stuck for what to do at the moment,hopefully he can get a buyer and have his dream fulfilled,meanwhile here are a couple of old photo's of his old diorama before he boxed everything back up,

P7310348.jpg

P7310350.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• 2 months later...

30x15m shed, thats larger than the shed my machines are stored in... would be some size of diorama once finished, what scale are the cat dumpers pictured above?

Archived