Still Alive...... and kicking

Hello folks.. it's been a good year or so since I logged on here so I thought I'd just pen you a quick hello and apologize for my absence. Having had a change in my marital status I found myself..well... falling out of love with my models really to be frank.

I'm still a fan of the old red & grey and I'm still collecting brochures like they are going out of fashion.. thankfully... sad fact is that my models are in my spare room gathering dust and taking up space... I'm planning to run them through one of Andy's auctions in the very near future if anyone has any interest. I've also stopped writing my articles for Kelsey Publishing as, once again, I found myself lacking in motivation.. mid life crisis !

I've still got my 3 ladies (Hattie the MF5480... now on 3300 hours !!! ... Mavis my little MF240 and Penny my MF35.. not to mention a new addition to my fleet.. a 1993 Kubota B7100D with just 70 hours on the clock from new.. called Kerry) 

Anyway.. enough about me.. I hope you are all keeping well and I look forward to meeting up with some of you at a future Spalding event.. I'm off to have a good look round and see what waffle old Pullover has been spouting in my absence.

I'm a regular on facebook if anyone fancies being bored to death by pictures of my dogs :) .. anyway.. take care and love to you all

Mark x

Good to see you back Mark :)   It looks you have some good business for Hattie.

You are talking about mid life crisis, so i thought you have seen the light and you will be driving now some other red brand ;D  ;)

Hope to see some pictures from you working with you 3 ladies.

Texas

Nice to know you're ok and kicking Mark, we have missed you but never realised how long your absence has been, has it really been that long? Onward and upward mate, we're all here for you.

yep.. same as always... a lovely bunch of people :) ... bless you all and thanks for the kind words .. oh but Bas... is there actually another red brand mate ?... I may be having a mid-life crisis.. but I've still got all of my marbles

.. for now anyway...

yep.. same as always... a lovely bunch of people :) ... bless you all and thanks for the kind words .. oh but Bas... is there actually another red brand mate ?... I may be having a mid-life crisis.. but I've still got all of my marbles

.. for now anyway...

Now i know you are oke Mark ;D  ;)

Are you coming to Zwolle this year?

Texas

welcome back i'd say.. i definately got here on time for my monthly visit it seems..

already saw the Kubota on fb, taking a turn to the better machinery of CNH ;)

anyways.. keep us a bit posted on your brochure collection habits as those were always really interesting to see what you spotted in someone's granny's loft

We get paid?????

Anyway, Markie, as the others have said, your wit and wisdom has been missed............. now get the Hattie/Mavis/Penny topics updated please and stop shirking.

Archived