Fraser 6 ton trailer

well heres anther Fraser trailer folks, will fit pipes tomorrow and waiting for decal to come from Henri walker, along with tail lights, here's some pics

DSC_1479_zps92bd6915.jpg

DSC_1480_zpsd0523fb3.jpg

DSC_1483_zps96fac68c.jpg

DSC_1481_zpsa437f922.jpg

got anther one to get strted today James, one with silage sides, and Bill is right James, Fraser are no longer now, but I was brought up with my dad working on the farm at the time hauling with Fraser and Marshall trailers, there a couple of marshalls to get built too within time :-)

• 2 weeks later...

well heres the start of my 6 ton with silage sides, done as much a I can the now but hoping the rest of the plastruct parts I need will be here in the morning,

DSC_1493_zps9b000307.jpg

thanks Paul, I'm sure you will have a trailed harvester ;-), thanks Shaun, the side are detachable like the larger trailers, will be making a grain door for it as well

Oh hell aye Mark.... there be a chopper for that trailer bud ;)  Are you making a top for your other 6 tonner?? ::)

will just be keeping the other one the same, but there always time to make anther at some point mate

Looking good Mark.  ( who is going to be the main dealer James Gordon has a good customer base) joking apart  fantastic copy of a once very common trailer in this area.

Funny that you mention James Gordons, Kenny..... with them being Claas dealers, Do you remember the Frasers that were done in Claas green for the Grassland events for Claas, it would have been around the time of the Claas green Valmets ::)  I also seem to remember that fraser built the 8 ton tandem axle that was fitted to the Claas Jag 40T (forager and trailer as 1 unit like a teagle toucan) pehaps a precsion  chop forage wagon idea from back in the day.

Looking good Mark.  ( who is going to be the main dealer James Gordon has a good customer base) joking apart  fantastic copy of a once very common trailer in this area.

thanks Kenny, they were very popular back in the 90's when my dad was on the farm, but by God they were a noisey trailer empty ha ha!, there was only one place to get them round here and it was Lloyds that used to be in stranraer, think that's what I was called

Funny that you mention James Gordons, Kenny..... with them being Claas dealers, Do you remember the Frasers that were done in Claas green for the Grassland events for Claas, it would have been around the time of the Claas green Valmets ::)  I also seem to remember that fraser built the 8 ton tandem axle that was fitted to the Claas Jag 40T (forager and trailer as 1 unit like a teagle toucan) pehaps a precsion  chop forage wagon idea from back in the day.

I managed to see one pic on Graham raes website Paul of the claas green Marshall, maybe Kenny will have some pictures of the Fraser's or marshalls in that colour

Graham Rae from Kirkpatrick Fleming have a pic of the Marshall in claas green but it just the one, can't find anything on Google either

Mark, try searching Youtube,

" Farming Press Classic Machinery part 4"   , 3 or 4 mins into the video, there video clip of the Jag 40t and also a Claas green Fraser ;)  

It's at 2mins 16secs Paul,don't tell me you don't know how to copy and paste,here's the youtube link,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjlzsHvVIfo

Regards

Joe.

Archived