NEWSFLASH New Limited Edition DBP County

Udimore

2003 and wander why we bothered

That model had a serious WOW factor in 2003, and for many years after. I remember the first time I saw it. There was nothing like it out there.

The 1184 and 1884 likewise when you crafted them.

The 1184 is still my favourite in my collection, and I can't wait to get the 1164 and 1124.

I understand your frustration soloshep. It can be hard for everyone to know what one another is meaning on a forum. I'm currently building a completely scratch built tractor so not only have a deep respect for people like Dave but would love to have critical comments in order to improve a model. As for glazing it is clear I was wrong and only have my meger experience of models to blame for that (reaserch before one speaks). It sounds like you know Dave very well personally so obliviously now what your on about.

Btw it sounds like some of you have some incredible DBP odels in your collections that I'm very jelous of :)

Hang on, I think I'm confused again , tigger/soloshep are you Dave ?

still trying to get hold of andy  sort out password to get back on as solos hep so our freind amy said we could come over to use her account so all the posts on this topic is by myself dave soloshep1  of dbpmodels nothing written on this topic was by amy hope this clears that up regards dave

hi james no one from the start asked if it would be glazed or not just made an assumption this is a prototype as said before not a production run and as lots of prototypes things can and do get altered the production model pattern is built and has a more detailed front axle rear axle dash seat front weight block e.t.c 

has for a new age of glazing the 1474s 1884s 1164  1184  and some of the 1/16 models are all glazed   ? nothing new there then 

as for my knowledge i am sat here at our friends house on her account as we are still trying to contact andy to sort out my password to get back on under my own name soloshep1 i think i have a fair knowledge and right to my opinion has well. it would be nice sometimes if people had a go at building from scratch so we could say detrimental comments has well but i have nearly always declined to do that  some times it would feel nice to be rude 

i was not detrimental to the build,as i say ,read the posts properly,i only raised the issue of glass,and then told afterwards it would be glazed,but only the top half,or if you would like to clear it up ,if its going to be glazed or fully glazed,

ta joe, so its pretty much to denote they have been further worked on by highlander , often wondered ,most I have seen this way seem to be just plain blue/white, but there is a red one out  tims way I have seen

Whilst the question of model's price tags is a very relevant and interesting debate. One which we have had many times before, whether it be about a UH, Marge, Britains or DBP replica, I think for the benefit of the topic here, we proceed from now on respecting both opinions that if you want the model, you're going to be purchasing one, if you don't. You won't be. There's no need for personal attacks or witty remarks. So please can we keep future replies relevant to the tractor, real, or the model and not the price.

Archived