Agritechnica 2013

johnkeane

I have just entered as a trader and the place looks great claas have put on a good display again this year plenty of models on show the Lexion 780 Terra Trac is mighty I have purchased two and will load the pictures on here in awhile I want to explore more.....

I have just entered as a trader and the place looks great claas have put on a good display again this year plenty of models on show the Lexion 780 Terra Trac is mighty I have purchased two and will load the pictures on here in awhile I want to explore more.....

Did you see something at John deere?

Texas

Had 2 great days at the show. Did see many new implements and tractors. Kemper had a 20 row maize header. :of

Texas

Aye Baz,the Twenty row maize header,when the first pictures of that turned upon the French Forum everybody though it had been "shopped" you can see why

Kemper1_zpsa62260dc.jpg

Kemper2_zpsfb809bc4.jpg

but as you can see,it's for real,

Kemper3_zpsaa94db90.jpg

how many trailers would you need in the field to keep that going,?? :of :of :laugh:

Regards

Joe.

Archived