Zwolle 2013,the PICTURES

catkom3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for taking the time to post all those photos David, a great representation of the show, would love to go but can't see it being in the next few years. Some absolutely stunning models and conversions contained within those photos though :)

Thank you James, you're very welcome. I absolutely love seeing all of the wonderful custom work on display first hand. There are some very talented model builders on the mainland. :)

Thanks very much for the pictures David ! :D Does anyone know what the 40 series Ford is on Martyn Reeves stand is a does anyone have pictures of it ? 

You're very welcome John. :) The 40 series Ford on Martyn Reeves stand is a 7840, custom converted by Martyn. Whilst I don't have any photographs of that specific model, I do have a similar rather lovely 8340 of Martyn's in my own collection:

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/topic/11012-the-aughton-valley-collection/page-53

Really David of all of the hundreds of shop stalls you can't resist buying from a British one!  ;D  ;) Amazing photos mate, it looks like a blast.

I know. :D....On the friday before the show had begun from Martyn's van. :D Very smitten with his John Deere 2850, and especially the Ford 8630 Power Shift. Wonderful models. :)

Thanks ever so much mate. Really enjoyed chasing around both mornings trying to cover the show as comprehensively as I could with my camera. Great weekend with great company. :)

I think the quantity and quality is lacking, please up your game.  :P   :P

tumblr_static_dog-logo.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to photograph and then share the pictures David, it's great for us stoppy backers :)

Thanks for all the photos David musted have been walking round with my eyes shut as missed a lot of the great models on show also nice to see all forum members at the show.Must also give a big thank you to MR JOHN PRESCOTT(no not that one)for all the work he done in helping Martyn and me on the stand thanks John Smithy

Thanks for all the photos David musted have been walking round with my eyes shut as missed a lot of the great models on show also nice to see all forum members at the show.Must also give a big thank you to MR JOHN PRESCOTT(no not that one)for all the work he done in helping Martyn and me on the stand thanks John Smithy

Thanks ever so much Smithy, you're very welcome. I had a great time trying capture as much of the show as possible on my camera so I could share the photographs I took on here. :)

Now Now David, tell the truth........the camera was just an excuse to look closely at every stall to see what you wanted to buy.

Just to set the scene for everyone else, David went off with his camera and about every hour or so he would come scurrying back to the Model Farmer stand grinning from ear to ear saying, "You'll never guess what I have just seen, it's a ..........(insert model name).......and I have been after one of them for ages. He would then pick up his wallet and rush off again only to reappear several minutes later cradling a plastic bag gently in his hands and trying to get past me and Sean without getting mugged for his new purchase.

As fast as we sold stuff and emptied cardboard boxes he was filling them up again with his purchases. ;D ;D ;D

Now Now David, tell the truth........the camera was just an excuse to look closely at every stall to see what you wanted to buy.

Just to set the scene for everyone else, David went off with his camera and about every hour or so he would come scurrying back to the Model Farmer stand grinning from ear to ear saying, "You'll never guess what I have just seen, it's a ..........(insert model name).......and I have been after one of them for ages. He would then pick up his wallet and rush off again only to reappear several minutes later cradling a plastic bag gently in his hands and trying to get past me and Sean without getting mugged for his new purchase.

As fast as we sold stuff and emptied cardboard boxes he was filling them up again with his purchases. ;D ;D ;D

I definitely came home with several "prized possesions" Mike. Chasing around with the camera very first thing on Saturday morning came in handy for tracking down at least one model. The Wagenhoff Case IH. :) Thoroughly enjoyed trying to capture not just each stand and layout but also focus in on some of the individual items contained on them. Particularly on the layouts. :)

I think he's the only one of us that actually gets to see every stand properly  mike. like smithy said I missed loads of stuff going by worm's pics, so its handy he does actually get all these pics it has to be said.

I still missed things, but tried to cover every stand as comprehensively as I could before it became really crowded......One way of burning off the calories too. :D

I think he's the only one of us that actually gets to see every stand properly  mike. like smithy said I missed loads of stuff going by worm's pics, so its handy he does actually get all these pics it has to be said.

I agree Sean. We have been there for 2 days but didn't see that much. With David's pictures you get a real impression. Thanks david for the great pictures :) .

Texas

Are they gold and stamped with the Queens head?!!! I would love them trucks. Nice to see the extra axle fitted on the units at last and as for that trailer, phwoar!!!

Well, Worms. What a comprehensive slice of Zwolle pie that was, I feel like I was at least in attendance for the show now. Although the road trip usually brings as many conversation pieces as the show itself, so I missed out on a fair few laughs I would think. Great round up of the two days though, mate. Always appreciated :)

Thanks again for posting the pics of the show David..... one hell of a show by the looks of it..... one o these years the Valley Axe man will make this one of the dates on his annual tour 8)  

Thanks ever so much Paul, you're very welcome. Well worth the trip, it is an incredible show. The hall is probably large to use one of those hexacopter / sky drone cameras to capture just how large it is! :)

Are they gold and stamped with the Queens head?!!! I would love them trucks. Nice to see the extra axle fitted on the units at last and as for that trailer, phwoar!!!

Well, Worms. What a comprehensive slice of Zwolle pie that was, I feel like I was at least in attendance for the show now. Although the road trip usually brings as many conversation pieces as the show itself, so I missed out on a fair few laughs I would think. Great round up of the two days though, mate. Always appreciated :)

Thanks ever so much Tris, appreciated mate, those trucks were absolutely stunning. Really pleased with the photographs I took of them.....You definitely missed all of the food, but then again most people did who sat around me! :D

Thanks ever so much Paul, you're very welcome. Well worth the trip, it is an incredible show. The hall is probably large to use one of those hexacopter / sky drone cameras to capture just how large it is! :)

Hell David.... that would literally take your photographs to the next level..... :laugh:  :laugh:

Archived