Zwolle 2013,the PICTURES

catkom3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a feeling that mf forage harvester on Geoff hovings stall now resides with our johnny mf  I think

cant belive just from these pics how much I missed, I certainly don't remember that tf combine on his stand

It sure is Sean. Stunning model built by Ronnie Post. Out of the foragers it was again the lone New Holland 2305 that I took the biggest liking to.  :)

The more I look through my photographs as i'm sifting through I keep noticing things I wish i'd taken more notice of. I haven't even covered half of the layouts yet either.....just another 580 piccies to sort through now. :D

Moving onto another element of the show that makes for compulsive viewing over the weekend. The first of the radio controlled tractors being displayed here by SMT Models from Denmark.

P1390003_zpscfb17e83.jpg

P1390004_zps0849ac9e.jpg

P1390005_zpsc763f4a1.jpg

P1390006_zpsafabb667.jpg

Really hope I get to see this one once it's completed. A Massey Ferguson 3090 under construction.

P1390007_zps3a40aa03.jpg

Any idea what the price was for one of those Dammann sprayers David? I did saw Tyro-Toys' stand but they must have been sold as I didn't see them. Look interesting but are not on his website sadly.

I'll be honest I never asked Niels. But they looked absolutely fantastic and very well finished. :)

Next up...Not your average display cabinet. Jan Passmen Loppe's Massey Ferguson combine cab being used to show a plethora of custom built Massey Ferguson models, and others. The 1/32nd scale tandem 98 tractors just had to be my favourite model in this display. I'm assuming it's based around a pair of Autodrome kits.

P1390025_zpsb64fe562.jpg 

P1390010_zpsb62b2d71.jpg

P1390024_zpsbd932f4e.jpg

P1390022_zps3bb1cfd9.jpg

P1390011_zpsfdbfd2af.jpg

P1390019_zps548b8ffb.jpg

All those pictures are fantastic, i keep seeing stuff i missed being there, might as well stay home next year ;)  ::)

Thanks ever so much Erik. Likewise it was great to come home and log onto the forum and immediately see your fanstastic photographs reminding me of many more models i'd have loved to have brought home with me. :)

Your picture is better than good, David. Stunning!

I will surely see you next year again! Thanks for all the fun this edition. ;)

Thanks ever so much Niels. I certainly hope so. I'd definitely really like to attend again....and enjoy plenty of chinese food and lots of beer on the Saturday evening! :) Thanks again Niels. :)

Archived