jmd britains autoway collection

jmd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

landrover 90 with large decal on door like the earlier models rather than the single autoway sticker. also the inner tray is from the earlier box so the 90 doesnt fit in because of the winch and its cracked the clear plastic but the outer box is the later version 9989 rather than 9983

johns autoway 003.jpg

johns autoway 004.jpg

johns autoway 005.jpg

johns autoway 006.jpg

• Like 6

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, jmd said:

found a different version. volvo rear wheels, red and grey loader, cream colour inner tray  [normaly red on these] has anyone seen any autoway with this colour inner tray before.

johns 033.jpg

Those rear rims would have suited the norm TW-20 version over the Hesston style from day one.!!!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

another couple for the collection firstly workmen with yellow tools and silver hats my other is grey tools white hats. second is a early tipper truck with chevron decal it is a magirus deutz the later is a iveco fiat and its also a lighter shade of yellow dont know if you can tell in the pictures.my other magy deutz one has an autoway decal over i pressume the chevron decal

20191214_160304.jpg

20191214_160432.jpg

20191214_160521.jpg

• Like 7

I've been slowly collecting the figures with yellow tools, albeit loose. I bought a small group a while ago on ebay and they included a couple with yellow helmets. Thinking these were repaints I put them to one side and thought no more of them. I came across another on a traders stand at one of the toy tractor shows, remembering the others I made it mine. Need to find them out now! The latest one has a silver shovel with brown painted handle. Picture to follow, memory serving me well. Have you come across any of these?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, super6 said:

I've been slowly collecting the figures with yellow tools, albeit loose. I bought a small group a while ago on ebay and they included a couple with yellow helmets. Thinking these were repaints I put them to one side and thought no more of them. I came across another on a traders stand at one of the toy tractor shows, remembering the others I made it mine. Need to find them out now! The latest one has a silver shovel with brown painted handle. Picture to follow, memory serving me well. Have you come across any of these?

no not come across any with yellow helmets paul look foward to seeing your pictures of them

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...