safety trailer red jockey wheel large decal

013.JPG

Ford 7710 volvo style rear wheels 014.JPG

Autoway compressor in road series box015.JPG

Unimog and pipe trailer016.JPG

Roller with chevron decal017.JPG

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jmd said:

thanks justin got one with loader on with volvo front and rears but never seen one with just volvo rears

Its one of a few Fords I want for my own collection John. I am on the watch for one all the time. ;)

• 3 months later...

Thats an amazing collection... reminds me of looking at the whole display in Toymaster around 1984. Well done for preserving a piece of farm toy history, I will happily pay to come see your display anytime! 

I have actually been considering selling the Autoway stuff I have left, hopefully there is still a bit of interest in it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dalethecaptain said:

Thats an amazing collection... reminds me of looking at the whole display in Toymaster around 1984. Well done for preserving a piece of farm toy history, I will happily pay to come see your display anytime! 

I have actually been considering selling the Autoway stuff I have left, hopefully there is still a bit of interest in it!

cheers dale got a couple more in last few months so need to update this post when i get chance

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, FendtFarmer said:

Any recent updates to this fantastic collection jmd? 

hi ben yes there is one or two new additions and a couple of replacement in better boxes will get some photos up soon

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got this many years ago of ebay to go in my ford collection forgot i had it until ive been looking through not sure if original but looks good all the same. came without box and cab so got an original cab and box but should probably get an autoway box and put it in my autoway collection

autoway 016.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have one of these on the more usual rims, it came in one of those plain/Heston style white boxes but I suspect it has been repackaged at some time. As you, I'm not 100% sure of its originality although they are shown in the 1984 catalogue, unsure of wheel type though.

Helicopter/Land rover set is nice, uncatalogued. I reckon it is from 1985 as the Land rover was replaced/superceded in 1986. One on ebay at the moment but strong money

21 hours ago, super6 said:

I have one of these on the more usual rims, it came in one of those plain/Heston style white boxes but I suspect it has been repackaged at some time. As you, I'm not 100% sure of its originality although they are shown in the 1984 catalogue, unsure of wheel type though.

Helicopter/Land rover set is nice, uncatalogued. I reckon it is from 1985 as the Land rover was replaced/superceded in 1986. One on ebay at the moment but strong money

bought the helicopter/landrover set at spalding last october for £50 so a bargin compared to the one on ebay at the minute

• Like 1