Aberdeen Model Show 2014

Big A

Well its less than 2 weeks to the show, and typical Aberdonian I'm on the scrounge.

we are having a tombola again this year, Any donations of prizes any one wants to make would be greatly received, it all helps raise a little extra for the charities.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andy,All my boxes of Britains ready for the show now.I will donate a Britains model for the tombola as the proceeds are going to a good cause.Hope to catch up with everyone at the show and lets make it a good one. :)

Well its less than 2 weeks to the show, and typical Aberdonian I'm on the scrounge.

we are having a tombola again this year, Any donations of prizes any one wants to make would be greatly received, it all helps raise a little extra for the charities.

I don't get it ???

here goes you will see my point and if any body want to add to my list crack on ,,

Newcastle / north east = Geordie >:D

London / south = Cockney  :of :of

Scotland /Aberdeen = Aberdonian ?? sorry andy is it not =Jock ?? ;D ;D ;D

I apologize to any one offended by my branding ;)

I totally agree I am in dated with ,,,,I want one were can I get it from  ,,,,just because I have put a picture on my face book and link to Aberdeen model  show probably because of the success of last years show and model ,,,what a lot of people need to realize ,,,this show it like the what spalding is to England ,,,Scotland (spalding),,,,if any body wants to bet me ,,here we are then ,,I bet the show model sells out ,,,I bet you see them crop up all over the place ,,,,I bet when you see them for sale on the tinternet they make £100 plus  ,,,,any take`ers ??

based on the feed back I have had so far

I made the mistake of linking the show model to the UTS Facebook page and have had double figures worth of orders....shame they didn't read the no pre orders notice from the jocks

Nice to see that you are organized John.I have been sorting a lot of my boxes of Britains out for the show.I have got up to 21 clear boxes of Britains plus a lot of other boxes of stuff.Will be up in my van anyway.Will be setting off on Friday for Aberdeen so hope to see you all there. :)

Archived