2014 Universal Hobbies models 1/32

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a list of U H models courtesy of Farm Model News on Facebook,

New Universal Hobbies 1:32 models as far I know them, pictures (and maybe a better list) of the models will follow later!

Amazone Cayron 200
Amazone Cenius 3002
Amazone ZA-M 3001
Case 1594 4wd
Case IH 230 CVX “Platinum editionâ€
Case IH Farmall 115 U with Front loader
Case International 1490 4wd
Davind Brown 1490 2wd
Deutz-Fahr 5130 TTV
Fendt 516 Vario with Front loader and Bale grap
Hürlimann XM 120
Joskin Trans-KTP 27/65
Kuhn EL 162
Kuhn EL 162
Kuhn GA 9531
Kuhn Maxima 2 8 RX
Kuhn MDS 19.1
Kuhn TT 3500 Seedflex
Kuhn VB 2190
Lamborghini Nitro 103
Massey Ferguson 6170
Massey Ferguson 8737 Dyna-VT
New Holland T5.115
New Holland T6.140 with Front loader
Rauch MDS 19.1
Sulky X 50 Econov
Valtra S (2014)

Regards

Joe.

I hope they do  a better job on the cab of the mf6170 than the mf 6290 version we saw , otherwise that's another one of the list ,2wd david brown sounds good, used to see loads of them out the back of my nans in romsey when I was little, in the dealers yard

and there the issue arises  stan ,try and find a mint 100 % accurate model in real life now, bet there aint many , hence where the issues pop up, you cant really blame uh as such ,even the mf135 they did was mf restored in the museam, but had round replacement arches, the actual tractor was a late one, round arches were very early,

Not much there for me or indeed anywhere else with the new releases.....................probably because most models I like have been done!!         The 6f Amazone plough could be promising............the 5 f Lemken was great but the 6f Kuhn was sh1te, so it could go either way ;D

Nice to see wheel weights on the big MF...........saves me doing the convo.

And why an MF6170 and not the far more popular 6180?  I guess they'll do both anyway.

The Kuhn 3500TT looks ace but does that maize drill attach onto the back of the 3500 as well???

Also,what's "standard" here in the U K,isn't necessarily standard elsewhere,!! and U H is a French company,??

Regards

Joe.

The bonnet and wheels on the 1490 should be on the 1494 (and the wheels are too small), and the bonnet and wheels on the 1494 should be on the 1490 (I think the 1494 is actually a resprayed 1490).

Let's wait til we see the finished articles though (memories of the 1/16 990 with Ford 4000 wheels)

would these manufactures do better maybe going to ralleys then where  classic tractors are abundant

near 100%   I mean surely they know of DavidBrown tractor club !!!!! only the last few years u would have

had 4 or 5 near 100% accurate 90-94 series of each model

the top photo of the 1490 2wd looks bob on to me though

I suppose they know the decal arrangement they could correct that they don't look as bad as that god awfull  border fine arts massey ferguson 390  >:D

Glad my source was right with the information!  I just hope that they will not produce the CaseIH version as in the pictures of the real tractor what a mess looks as if some one has painted a DB 1490 red and black as the head lights should be in decal/badge line as we have had these tractors over the years. The best DB painted is on YouTube a 1212 / 1210 painted in CaseIH red and black and towing a trailed Claas Garant combine. Also no news of  UH's 1/32 scale Ford 8630 etc. ! maybe they are giving the ford collectors a rest. And the last thing is that the DB 1690 was not there first 6 cylinder model the first was the 50D wheel tractor and 50TD crawler produced in the 1950's which was head of its time and one of the largest tractors made at the time and not a good seller with most going abroad as these didn't have three point linkage. 

i'm curious now , on that middle case tractor in the brouchure pics, its got lights mounted on the top front of the cab ,were these a option when buying?? as today I have seen a  white 2wd david brown with those fitted, and yesterday at holsworthy market, a 4wd case 1690 again with lights in the same place, they do seem a bit exposed to be dealer additions so I am guessing they are just upgrading poor lighting in the first place,but seeing that uh pic has got me wondering

put it this way sean if I bought that CIH 94 ild drimmle them off

I realy don't think they are an optional extra practical yes but

as martyn said the case international version is totally wrong

wouldent take too much correcting just a new set of rears and some more black paint

Archived