The Royal Highland Show 19/06/14

catkom3

What a fantastic day for the show,the weather was brilliant,and the Ice Cream was much appreciated,cheers Brian,quite a few of the stands had a lot of equipment on them,so were difficult to photograph well,but most of these came out well,no particular order,just as they came,

HighlandShow2014002_zps28af6235.jpg

HighlandShow2014015_zpsf2a1f138.jpg

HighlandShow2014004_zps3b2b1b6a.jpg

HighlandShow2014003_zps6afa7c99.jpg

HighlandShow2014001_zps5b185cca.jpg

HighlandShow2014005_zpsb0a15e7e.jpg

thanks for sharing Joe, Brian was right, no one seen me saying this but that new Holland is a stunning bit of kit ha ha!

Thanks for sharing Joe, 8) Next door neighbour but one set off up to the show yesterday for a weekend break. Looks some fair equipment on display...... although I wonder if Brian will get time to nip round the dealer stands and either order or collect some more additions to his collection ::)

Thanks for sharing Joe, 8) Next door neighbour but one set off up to the show yesterday for a weekend break. Looks some fair equipment on display...... although I wonder if Brian will get time to nip round the dealer stands and either order or collect some more additions to his collection ::)

Paul....I would have no fear I'm sure Brian will be around the stalls and knocking them up before he starts doing business himself ;D  ;D

I'm sure Brian will get something Paul, he surely couldn't go without picking up something, abso gutted I have never been able to get to the show, they have got a great weekend for it, weather is to hold out from what I can see this morning on the forecast

At least you got fine weather for your day out Joe...that tracked quad bike intrigues me....never seen one before 8)

It was hot at Ingliston yesterday Bill,those tracked ATV's are quite rare but I've seen a few at shows etc,and there are various franchises out there selling tracks,one of them just along the road from Brian in Alva,??

http://www.supatracks.com/litefoot_tracks.html

http://www.camoplastsolideal.com/atv-utv

Regards

Joe.

Thanks very much for the photos Joe, cracking weather for the show.

At least you got fine weather for your day out Joe...that tracked quad bike intrigues me....never seen one before 8)

There's one a 'wee' bit down the road from you Bill. One of the chaps that work at Glenshee ski centre owns a Yamaha one.

HighlandShow2014034_zpsec139d13.jpg

Now two Donkey's,??

HighlandShow2014024_zpsb43fda5f.jpg

HighlandShow2014026_zpsdab020f8.jpg

And a Donkey,??

HighlandShow2014025_zps0713bddb.jpg

And mr softie working for his money today,

HighlandShow2014033_zpsc3980283.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Blimey is that Brian doing some work or is it a free entry pass for the show by going in the van? ;)

Blimey is that Brian doing some work or is it a free entry pass for the show by going in the van? ;) (quote)

Probably a bit of both Shaun,with the sun and the heat,Brian was being kept very busy cooling the customers down, >:D >:D

Regards

Joe.

blimey that exhaust on the quadtrac makes a hell of a blind spot ,why the hells it so big??? .some nice pics there joe, good to see brian earning his Zwolle money to

If I remember correctly Sean,that HUGE exhaust is something to do with Adblue plus gas recycling,

Regards

Joe.

just managing to regain some sanity from an extremely busy 4 days but the good thing about working you get access at 5 am before the general public and a few models were purchased and the brochure collection expanded pictures to follow soon

Archived