Ballycross 1/32

F8N

Gary ..thats some excellent work you have done & I love the Fords .. Would love to be able to make it to Moira to see it in flesh, but Ive a wedding that same weekend on the other side of the country . ::)  .. Maybe next year fingers crossed.  ;)

Edited by justy 46

Gary ..thats some excellent work you have done & I love the Fords .. Would love to be able to make it to Moira to see it in flesh, but Ive a wedding that same weekend on the other side of the country . ::)  .. Maybe next year fingers crossed.  ;)

justin it looks ok 1st glance but it doesn't really work...if you look at the side on pic you'll notie you cant really see the boards on the front plough, which is the kuhn, the boards are set nearly straight across,thats why i didnt mind taking it apart..also the main frame would probobly need shortened to,hence i think it would be good to see a front mounted plough on the market.pity you cant make it to moira,its a long run up for you..even if you came up on the friday would be tiresome drive home

justin it looks ok 1st glance but it doesn't really work...if you look at the side on pic you'll notie you cant really see the boards on the front plough, which is the kuhn, the boards are set nearly straight across,thats why i didnt mind taking it apart..also the main frame would probobly need shortened to,hence i think it would be good to see a front mounted plough on the market.pity you cant make it to moira,its a long run up for you..even if you came up on the friday would be tiresome drive home

Its a bit of a drive. But hopefully next year I will load up the Maz 6 & head of up for a day or 2. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

here's a few pics you may already have seen,its my display at moira a couple of weeks ago, as you can see iv added a bit extra on. i was beside the fane valley display and i have a vailed of the back drop.. a big must for me for future events, it really has a big impact on the photos.. iv a few more i'll put up when i get the chance, its not always easy getting the time to get on and post. hope pics are of interest.

Cracking photo's....first class....can I ask who made the NC Dumper....

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Was at a model show a couple of weeks ago and displayed at it and took the opportunity to take a few pics as it's not often I get displaying them. I'll post a few more later hopefully. Hope the boys with blue in their blood enjoy.

20160312_153711.jpg

20160312_135817.jpg

20160312_131209.jpg

20160312_130817.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for comments and pics..I'll have to get a few more snaps up..been building a house so iv not had much time for anything else..at long last ill be able to build a permenant display.

20160325_174104.jpg

Edited by F8N
  • Like 4

I think iv a thing or 2 learn yet about detail... I may be asking you shortly for advice...my theme was a big power classic working display with some silage being lifted my an up to date fleet in the back round. 

20160312_130514.jpg

20160312_112051.jpg

20160312_130636.jpg

• Like 6

• 4 months later...

I had a wee notion of taking a few photos just before dinner as it was such a nice day. The family and I will hope to be moving into our new house soon and ill start a topic in my collection as I'll be getting all the models out of the roof space and together for the move. It would be nice to get a pic of all what iv collected so far. Here's a few items  that's in my display cabinets at the minute..didn't put a lot of effort in as it was a nice relaxing day.

20160828_141332.jpg

20160828_140014.jpg

20160828_142745.jpg

20160828_140927.jpg

20160828_143041.jpg

20160828_143710.jpg

20160828_142639.jpg

20160828_140027.jpg

• Like 7