Ballycross 1/32

F8N

Kind words lads..thanks for the replys.. The tyres on the tw are moulded,& are very hard,i much prefer rubber tyres. Iv borrowed a set from a uh class for my tw 25gen1 which were slightly to big,so I put them in the oven for a while & they came in enough to do the job..a guy from the moira forum converted the tw iv posted.raised the bonnet widened the back axle openef the sunroof & put the moulded tyres on.i thought the origonal tyre treads looked half wore.

Well uf you guys are coming to the moira show make sure aWell uf you guys are coming to the moira show make sure and say hello,just look out for a blue theme!its prob me..bor weatheing on the tw and the diorama models I done myself,its not hard & is easilt clened if you dont like it,the county is pro done and is permanent. Alsi the ploughing is indeed real soil.il post a pic which was 1st prize model pic in agriview mag..the best ppoughing iv done to date!

funny you should say that,i got a figure for the county i got weathered and i ended up removing him as his hand didnt sit on the steering wheel and his face wasnt very good! i know they miss a driver but i haven't yet aquired any figures that please me..i have seen some great figures on other displays like farmmodels.net and martins,the guy who scratch builds the trailers,but im afraid iv only the holly loves toys and britians figures. included is a birds eye view of the same scene.

post-3905-0-30375900-1412713770_thumb.jp

Edited by F8N
  • Like 7

Some fantastic displays here! If you'd take a quick look you would think they were real pictures.

May I ask to share your secret to us about how you created those furrows? As they look absolutely spot on! Like said earlier on here have not seen something as lifelike before.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the feed back.. i will fill you in surley..just on to post a quick pic and i shall try latr on to get back to you on that... for now though i think a front mounted plough would be a nice addition for uh  to produce..

post-3905-0-58751800-1413622323_thumb.jp

post-3905-0-56629900-1413622345_thumb.jp

• Like 5