Ballycross 1/32

F8N

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Iv only got the sheds quite lately.. So it's been a great help as far as taking yard pictures.. Looks like a yard now. Whereas before most of mi pics were out side.. Still can't beat naturallight but you darnt go out in this weather ha ha!. 

No mate I didn't. I can't just mind the name of the fella made it.. He's friends with Michael fingleton lives in Waterford. Michael weather it. 

Iv seen some of these on fb for sale by the lad who made them. 

• Like 1

Thanks lads. Still trying to improve it a bit.. How do you guys to your silage clamps with shear grab bite marks..? I'm thinking Kings span cut out with a knife.. Then glue and static grass? Any advice or pics you guys can share of your silos? 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, F8N said:

Thanks lads. Still trying to improve it a bit.. How do you guys to your silage clamps with shear grab bite marks..? I'm thinking Kings span cut out with a knife.. Then glue and static grass? Any advice or pics you guys can share of your silos? 

I just used a front door mat and cut it. I stepped back one part. It looks a bit hairy up close but from a distance it does the job on my farm 

A86DB118-04AB-4AB4-9013-85096869CE54.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1