Wiking 2015

catkom3

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So Wiking have now released an Arion 620,630,640 and 650 :of plus other special editions..............and all within about 1 year!!

The Valtra T4 deserves special praise as its the first tractor they have ever made that looks good!!    Racing Green would be my only choice of colour for one..............they really do lack any identity of their own with no obvious home strip.

Rumour had it that Wiking were releasing the Krampe 650 big body in Jan 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And we still haven't heard sweet fanny adams about why it hasn't shown up yet??

Here's a Google translation of a story about the Krampe from the LCN forum,

I do not know if this should be in 2014 or 2015, as the model beginning - the end of 2013 was on the planning in the first place.

Do not know if it's true but it looks like it may not be long now.

The model in the pictures is the Krampe Big Body 650, 1:32 scale. Photos are from the son of the Krampe importer for the Netherlands and Flanders. His father has received this model i.v.m. the 30th anniversary of Krampe. The model is finished to the finest detail. So it now has a license plate and tail lights. The stickers' Krampe tipper Qualitäit auf Rädern '' and '' Krampe tipper Made in Germany '' are not lacking. Sticker 30 years Krampe course will certainly not the model that will sit in the sale. : wink:

Edit: Also not unimportant to report: The bin is full of metal.

Production problems at Wiking is what I was told in June.

I personnaly think It's more likely money problems in China,that's why their all trying to move to Thailand

Pictures and Krampe story here, http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=23660&start=105

Regards

Joe.

Just thinking on of things that haven't yet arrived as well as the Kramp BigBody  is the Wiking winter kit ( Snowblower, plough and gritbox spreader) that was shown early in the year hasn't made it in time for the winter season..... Then again did the Fliegl tankers arrive either??.... or the black sets of loader attachments??  ::)  :-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't really understand the translation of the Fliegl tank but I assume it has the large filler arm on this model and also a slurry injector with coulters for grassland rather than a cultivator injector?

Hi. Does anyone have time for a conspiration? 

The Deutz is really on sale many sites, and the real model is retired. Sike has launched the /230 version of the new Deutz, why not a 7250? 

Could it be that wiking comes with a Deutz 7250, they have the mould made and the license...?

Those items from wiking are out off ( or going ) the programm:

• Artikel-Nr 077301, Fendt 936 Vario 1:32, 08/2013
  • Artikel-Nr 077302, Krone  ZX450GL 1:32, 11/2014
  • Artikel-Nr 077304, John Deere 6930 Premium 1:32, 02/2014
  • Artikel-Nr 077307, Fendt 828 Vario 1:32, 10/2014
  • Artikel-Nr 077310, Fendt 939 Vario 1:32, 08/2013
  • Artikel-Nr 077313, Fliegl  ASW288, 05/2014
  • Artikel-Nr 077323, Fendt 939 duels, 11/2012

Texas

Archived