Wiking 2015

catkom3

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good idea from Wiking that you can take the wheels off. I have always wondered why no one else came up with something like that as well. Though, it only helps if they also offer a set of terra tyres and row crops!

Very good idea from Wiking that you can take the wheels off. I have always wondered why no one else came up with something like that as well. Though, it only helps if they also offer a set of terra tyres and row crops!

Thinking the same Niels. My guess is also that wiking will be releas some tyres, would be great.

We will see Paul, we will see, there is alot more come, so make sure your shoes are tide up good and pants are strapt on.

i can only go by what the guy at the fendt dealership told me,im sure there will be more,but im only really interested in the fendts

• 4 weeks later...

Well,I sincerely hope Wiking fit far better tyres / wheels on the new 1050 than they've stuck on the latest 828 Facelifted version,these are just hideous,old 828 on the left new one on the right,anybody ever see tyres that are round where tyre meets road,!!

Wiking%20Fendt%20828_zpsxqlclcmf.jpg

Regards

Joe.

yes Joe they certainly are hideous, always have been since first fitted to the 936s, I must get onto farmmodels.nl website and get some new tyres for my 936 and also a MF8480 conversion which uses a 936 as a base model. a nice big wide trelleborg type tyre please next time

yes Joe they certainly are hideous, always have been since first fitted to the 936s, I must get onto farmmodels.nl website and get some new tyres for my 936 and also a MF8480 conversion which uses a 936 as a base model. a nice big wide trelleborg type tyre please next time

Thank you Brian,nice to know I'm not the only one that think Wiking can get things wrong as well,

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived