Wiking 2015

catkom3

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that Wiking are going to use the right grey for the Fendt's. If not I really don't want Wiking to make the 1050. Better Schuco or Weise.

it was schuco that messed up the grey colour when they first released the fendt 724,im confident wiking will get it right

oh ok,i deal with a fendt dealer,thats where i got my 828 and he cant get the 724's  anymore,and they are not on fendts website either,perhaps its just dealerbox ones that you cant get then

seen it Mark,and thats the one with the wrong colour grey,not that im after one ,im going to wait for the wiking one

here are a few of my Fendts. to the left you can see the Schuco 724 to the right a Weise Fendt in the middle a couple of Wiking Fendts. The grey on the Wikings is clearly to light and blueish. It's easy to see when I hold them against my 1:1 Fendt.

The Wiking tractors are suberb but why they could not get that grey right I don't know :(

post-283-0-56362200-1421370862_thumb.jpg

If you put the first version of the Fendt 939 next to the 2014 version of the 939 you can see that they used a much darker kind of grey on the last version.  I think they have got it right now. So I have no problem with Wiking making the 1050 :)

post-3329-0-88369700-1421435424_thumb.jp

It appears that Wiking have much improved the new 939 from the old one, looking at Ariks picture.  They obviously had more coffers in the budgetry tin this time around, having previously skimped on the quality control and done a half arsed job on the JD6210R ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Its thru removable wheels are a new feature, they gonna make it easyer to take wheels off.

I wonder if this is a new ploy to make swappable wheel sets??? say rows or floats? maybe even tracks, sell them as stand alone extras . you cant help but wonder if they see us conversion guys and the bigger sellers who do conversions making a tidy bit of cash and think we could do that  ourselves .1 tractor multiple options for it 

How many 724s do we need!!  Schuco,Siku and now UH............................what we need from Wiking is a classic oldie ::)..........Ford 8210 gen2 please ;D

Maybe the delayed model will be an all new CASE Puma seeing as the real ones due for unveiling at Sima at the backend of Feb :).....................more probably it will be a JD 7310R with the 8R style exhaust and long rear fenders.

Archived