Britains 2015

hody21

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that is right, they only have small square bales and Green round bales in the catalogue. Perhaps they are going to produce some new ones of a different size to suit the New Holland Baler or where they already the correct size, I am not sure. They have also dropped the yellow round bales which have only been in catalogue since 2012 I think which seems rather strange, but that's britains for you. Hopefully somemore new products in the pipeline.

tractorman314.

same as the 6600? which i did email tomy about ,that they had it decaled as the range and not the individual model,i probably wasnt the only one

I know Paul..Its one of the reasons I held off in buying one.. The chassis colour is also wrong on the 6600.. But I may add this one to the collection,,

I have seen the TW-15 ,25 & 35 today for the first time in the flesh.. I was tempted to purchase them considering im a collector of all thing s Ford in 1/32.. The 25 & 35 aint bad,but the 15 could be better,I know they are only Britains & then I said to myself on the way home.. remember the old 5610s.. they were bad but still had to have one!! So now I dont know will I take the plunge and just get them and build the blue collection even more !!!  :-  After all they wont break the pocket & a Britains is a Britains.. 

Maybe people thing I'm a moaning Micheal after ready this post but this is what I think off the releases from britains for 2015....

Even though I welcome the release for more massey fergusons to the range, I feel that the company could do better on the choice to manufactures that they are manufacturing. Remember the old days when deutz, same and other makers where in the catalogue. I a chat for example I had with their representative, I suggested that valtra should be looked at. This range of T or N series could be manufactured in a different range of colours, which could cut down on cost and have a market in different countries in Europe. Imagine having a lay out with different or same colours like what contractors use!!!

Also I put forward that they reproduce items that where made years ago like the same Rubin. It's was crap the first time around and with the standards that britains are producing now it would be a excellent change.

What I'm trying to say is to get away from CNh , jd and massey!!!!!

Also equipment has to be looked at. We all want trailed harvesters and for some strange reason no joy every year!!!

I would like to hear what other members have on this view

i do agree with you Damien,but probably britains want to sell as many models as they can,and they know that  jd's, masseys etc will shift in large numbers,where as perhaps deutz and same wouldnt sell in the same quantity as the jd's and mf's and cnh's,thats what i think,probably wrong though

Justin, Go have a look at the TW15 on S D Fraters website,  he has swapped parts from the TW20 with the TW15...........................So you now get the front weight and correct exhaust  and the blue painted front hubcaps on the TW15.............................he has also made his own decals which are more accurate on the TW15 part but too small on the FORD part ;D...........I think his models are £30 which isn't too much more considering the time it will save you from making cosmetic changes anyway ::)

Any old implement would be a bonus, not a re-hash of say the cooper discs, a new set, a old generic 6/8 ton grain trailer, with a second as a silage option, . Old flat bed dolly bale trailer, trailed forager, trailer root harvester, there's absolutely no point in doing all these old school tractors if you have nothing but big new implements and trailers to put on the back of them. Given how well they have progressed in detail terms they could herald a return to the old days with a really good spread of kit . I don't always need uh specs in detail, as I can add myself to a half decent base model, as could most of us.

Justin, Go have a look at the TW15 on S D Fraters website,  he has swapped parts from the TW20 with the TW15...........................So you now get the front weight and correct exhaust  and the blue painted front hubcaps on the TW15.............................he has also made his own decals which are more accurate on the TW15 part but too small on the FORD part ;D...........I think his models are £30 which isn't too much more considering the time it will save you from making cosmetic changes anyway ::)

Cheers for that. Will check it out.

Maybe people thing I'm a moaning Micheal after ready this post but this is what I think off the releases from britains for 2015....

Even though I welcome the release for more massey fergusons to the range, I feel that the company could do better on the choice to manufactures that they are manufacturing. Remember the old days when deutz, same and other makers where in the catalogue. I a chat for example I had with their representative, I suggested that valtra should be looked at. This range of T or N series could be manufactured in a different range of colours, which could cut down on cost and have a market in different countries in Europe. Imagine having a lay out with different or same colours like what contractors use!!!

Also I put forward that they reproduce items that where made years ago like the same Rubin. It's was crap the first time around and with the standards that britains are producing now it would be a excellent change.

What I'm trying to say is to get away from CNh , jd and massey!!!!!

Also equipment has to be looked at. We all want trailed harvesters and for some strange reason no joy every year!!!

I would like to hear what other members have on this view

Im not sure about that Damian. Telling Britains to steer away from CNH, JD & MF is like telling Weise so steer away from MB Trac ,Fendt & Deutz . The German brands like Wiking, Siku & Weise seem to have no real interest in CNH & MF in1/32... Siku have 1 or 2 ... But that's it. Britains are bringing DB into the classic range this year..That's a big plus & they also seem to listen to what the UK & Irish collectors want to see produced. The others don't..it's all mainland Europe with them & that's understandable too ..Now that's just what I think... Other members may have a different view,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived