MAN Self Propelled Lime Spreader

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow now that is some scratch building!! is it difficult to take the cab apart mate? i can see you have sprayed yours and made a grand job of it too and put a driver in so you must have taken yours apart!!

I have been asked by the Ryetec Director to build two more of these so on getting the two more cabs I found out its a lot easier to take the cab apart than first thought, after unscrewing the cab you simply push out the grill and pull the mudguards and interior down and forwards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see this about all the time as Rob Cutting is based just outside Ipswich, I saw him on the road the other day with his lowloader in tow with the loadall on...some outfit 😃

Looks like you've done a really nice job James, well done

post-90-0-85334900-1421598961_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys, I delivered them yesterday and Mark from Ryetec was saying how Rob who owns the real thing will be given the model as a surprise at the LAMMA show this week, the real thing and my model will be there on Stand B6 if anyone is going and fancies a look. When I delivered them I was given a tour around and have plenty of pictures to build a couple of their other pieces for my collection, namely their firewood processor which I've tried twice now to build. I also set up a Facebook page 'Bramere Models' to display some work and have had interest from people wanting them so I will probably be returning to build some more however for now I want to move onto something different.

Archived