smithy's collections

smithy

the one with the baler the macfarm or is it the same one as a few pages back that was in a white box a mtx 200 with no baler thanks

ok I will get that one out and have a better look forgot that was there as I posted a mccormick up later that evening with  some Hachette models

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go John think I got the one you meant and the one I got confused over.

The MTX 200 is 1-32 scale as its printed on top off the box it is all plastic and I suppose its aimed at the play market for children I got it from a big toy shop in France what me and Martyn always stop at on the way back from the Chartres show  

post-1115-0-05110400-1438381323_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-45767500-1438381438_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-36907200-1438381568_thumb.jp

Here you go John think I got the one you meant and the one I got confused over.

The MTX 200 is 1-32 scale as its printed on top off the box it is all plastic and I suppose its aimed at the play market for children I got it from a big toy shop in France what me and Martyn always stop at on the way back from the Chartres show  

Smithy is that the big toy shop, next to the other bigger toy shop for Adults only that you go in first, well that's what Martyn told me and he says you are normally only 

interested in the bigger scale items.

Smithy is that the big toy shop, next to the other bigger toy shop for Adults only that you go in first, well that's what Martyn told me and he says you are normally only 

. Well what can I say to that! Only that mr smith likes bruder and you ain't gone get much bigger in plastic!! Dirty Barry.

That's the one Goody if you cant find it when you are over there next week give me or Martyn a call and we will give you directions (might even give you my loyalty card )

. Well what can I say to that! Only that mr smith likes bruder and you ain't gone get much bigger in plastic!! Dirty Barry.

Dirty Barrys that's just a rumour I have not been up the A1 road for a long while  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoping there will be a Britains one, looks a good model.

tractorman314.

According to farmmodeldatabase there is a Britains Magnum 380 due, http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/008539/britains-1-32-case-ih-magnum-380.html

surely it wont be a huge job to put the Britains tin work on the ERTL chassis,??

Regards

Joe.

could the tracks be brought in closer Smithy,like the uk version?,also is Martyn busy?,im waiting for a reply from him in his magnum tracked conversion topic

sorry for the late reply paul only now got 5minutes to put computer on as been busy ,yes the tracks could be brought in closer but I will leave mine as they are and maybe get another one later in the winter and change when I have time as for Martyn yes he is busy building models for the coming shows saw him on Saturday as he was driving the Magnum as well will send him a text later and tell him thanks Smithy  

• 2 months later...

Archived