What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weise Fendt 306ls with loader and Claas Xerion 4000 saddle version (just got to think of something to go on the back of it)

Looks like I got the Fendt 306ls with loader at the right time as it's gone from under £30 to £96 ???

Back to £96 ??? They are half that on avergse on ebay,if you find them, how do they justify it, infact most of the weise toys at their "normal" listed prices are 30 odd quid more than ebay if not more in most cases

Very nice Joe, I'm not thinking along the lines of the crap tankers as they've been done before, you know me something unusual and different the way to go I think.

Slurry tanks not been done on a Wiese Claas Saddle Trac Mark,there are a few after market seeder tanks out there but funny money.

Regards

Joe.

Slurry tanks not been done on a Wiese Claas Saddle Trac Mark,there are a few after market seeder tanks out there but funny money.

Regards

Joe.

What is that website Joe with all the cool stuff, there is a saddle trac thingy on there for lots of money?

Think its a German site?

(lost all my bookmarks in the windows 10 upgrade!!)

I know and it's your fault ;D I wouldn't have paid the £50 + they are normally with it being that breed but we can't go wrong at the prices we are getting them for. I hope weise do a blue one or two, they certainly put uh to shame and I will be keeping an eye out for the 1100 and 900 being reduced.

I'm still waiting for my commission cheques to come for all the saving you boys have made ;D  That's why I got the Xerion at £35 compaired to £83 off of ebay.

All i can say is a big thankyou.......what a savings at the end of the day does anyone no how and why this is happening ???

Finally bought a couple of Scaledown model kits of models which would have been on the carpet farm in 1965.

MF65, Super Major Hi-Drive, and Roadless 6/4 (which will be built as a 2wd 6 cylinder Super Major).

Also bought the ROS NH 110-90, to complete the 110-90 collection, and a Claas Markant baler for a very low price.

Has anyone ever come across a YouTube video tutorial for building scaledown kits?

What is that website Joe with all the cool stuff, there is a saddle trac thingy on there for lots of money?

Think its a German site?

(lost all my bookmarks in the windows 10 upgrade!!)

Here you go Barry,

http://www.mtj-agrarmodelle.de/mtj-test.html

http://www.tkcustoms.de/

http://trecker-tim.de.tl/

Regards

Joe.

Received a Wiking Fliegl tanker 7337 from Brushwood yesterday, top service.

Wiking John Deere 6210  Â£23.85 posted from........yes Amazon France

Am sure they were even cheaper a while ago, €17-18 I think.

Archived