Spalding Tractorshow 4 October 2015

nielsa123

In a few weeks the Spalding Tractorshow will be held at Springfields Event Centre in Spalding !

Date:

October 4th

Adress:

Springfields Event Centre

Camelgate

Spalding

Lincolnshire

PE12 6ET

More info:

www.spaldingmodeltractor.com

• 3 weeks later...

Only 2 weeks to go and I have not got on top of customer orders .. So some late nights ahead ,,it will be good to catch up wilts all you lot as the summer always seems dull without the models shows and I have loads of new products on offer plus off loading some of my own collection so please pop and see me as there will be some bargains to be had 

We are looking forward to the show, and the night before, although we have a big problem! England v Australia playing at 8pm! Don't want to miss that.

The match is going to be even more tension around it now after the weekend.  don't think the pub has a TV?

I'm going to pop down for opening time usually only get there at around 1pm,think I've missed the last three and that's bad as I'm only 15 mins away.Now I shall make out a nice big shopping list of models and parts required so I'm organised for once.

We are looking forward to the show, and the night before, although we have a big problem! England v Australia playing at 8pm! Don't want to miss that.

Poor game to set the weekend off all the best to all at show cant wait see photos  

I haven't got any pictures of the show this time round but Andy did mention that he would have some news on the FTF/Model Farmer stand both in 1/32 and also in 1/16 scale.

First up, the next in the County 1884 series this time with a Q cab and limited to 150 models

SAM_7081.JPG

SAM_7080.JPG

EDIT- Before anyone mentions it I have just noticed that the rear tyres are on backwards

Next, up an up and coming JCB from Britains. There will be a limited release for Agritechnica in November and then on general release early next year

SAM_7077.JPG

SAM_7075.JPG

SAM_7076.JPG

Finally in 1/16 scale Universal Hobbies Doe 130 Power Major. This is a sample but the real model will be limited to 30 models and will come on a plinth, the price is expected to be around £250

SAM_7078.JPG

SAM_7079.JPG

Archived