My 1:32 conversions

On 18 February 2017 at 6:15 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice work there Davy, Like the look of these alot :) I tracked down a real full sized Bristol for a mates dad, being on the linkage it's a bit handier than having a trailed compressor. Very tidy work on the reel too ;) 

Cheers mate. They definitely are much handier than towing one around but they're getting harder to find nowadays. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16 March 2017 at 6:15 PM, Wayne D said:

That looks great, top work as always. :)

Thanks Wayne 

23 hours ago, Clifton2010 said:

That looks great. Davy. What tyre/wheels did you use?

Thanks. The wheels and tyres are from artisan32. They're 710's. 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, davy140 said:

Thanks. The whole thing is a kit from Mtj. I just put it together, painted it and made the decals. 

was it an easy kit to do davy? seemed pretty well done on the website , but pics can be deceptive to its acutal easy / quallity to assemble 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

was it an easy kit to do davy? seemed pretty well done on the website , but pics can be deceptive to its acutal easy / quallity to assemble 

There's nothing to it. It's a really good kit. Just a matter of drilling out the pin holes and the inside of the Rams to clean it all up. Then making all the pins. I made mine out of brass instead of the white plastic rod that was provided. 

14 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Do they have a website?

Yes Mark,but best of luck on that one,doesn't appear to work at the moment,and I've never seen a " Buy " button on it anywhere,???

http://www.mtj-agrarmodelle.de/mtj-test.html

They are on Facebook,but not been updated since November last year, https://www.facebook.com/MTJ-Agrarmodelle-118678048210156/

Regards

Joe. PS,just had a quick look,seems to work fine now,:-[

8 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Thanks Joe

No worries Mark,been thinking though,not sure that bedformer was available from MTJ,I think it was on TKcustoms web site,which used to be only available through MTJ,must have been partners or something,but separate now, http://www.4wd-tractors.de/tkc/shop/artikeldetails.php?z=29&kat=TK Customs~Bausätze - Geräte&bez=Standen+Beetformer+4+reihig

Regards

Joe.

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, SPN said:

That looks really well.

How was it to build?

I have the kit buried somewhere, but it's way down my to-build list.

Thanks! It was a simple enough kit to build and fairly straightforward. The only problem was once I'd painted the mast and then assembled it, it wouldn't slide. So I had to sand a lot of the paint off again to get it to work. 

• 10 months later...

Archived