Universal Hobbies 1/16th 2016

56 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Looks good for a Fergi, it would be nice if they carried on with the Fords by doing the 7600 with a "Q"(bubble) cab

A 4000 or a 4600 Mark more like.. Enough 4 cyl Fords are there for now.. No 3cyl Fords in any scale yet bar a Dexta  !!! Needs doing..   

Agree that a 3cyl Ford and or Bubble cab is so sadly lacking, thought UH might have tackled a TW then used the chassis tooling to do a handful sorry armful of releases to get the most out of the tooling costs, or even tackle the 4 pot 10 series as they did in 32nd, to be fair a 4wd 6810 or 7610 SQ might not be every ones bag to have sat on the shelf in a display cabinet but even with UH's past record of minor in accuracies it would still be an impressive model to have sat in a collection :) 

18 hours ago, catkom3 said:

It appears there is a 1/16th scale Massey Ferguson 165 coming,how popular would that be in 1/32nd,.?? photo from GTP.

U H MF 165.jpg

Reintroduced in to the range again been out of production for 2 + years now nothing new.

Tiny bit of paint on the hubs, and some work getting rid of the mark 3 decals(never ever seen that on any 165 before mind) and I can live with it, I missed them first time round, maybe two so I can do another flexi cab on one 

• robbo pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived