whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Spalding purchase's;

2 Britain's Sheep (2212) and 1 Lamb (2218)

9563 Bamford BL58 Baler with Brown Chassis  ( No box)

9663 Landrover Discovery , Logic Trailer and Motocross Bike

43013 JCB Midi Excavator 86c-1

43044 JCB JS330 Tracked Excavator

43054 John Deere 3640 Tractor

43085A1 New Holland LM7.42 Telehandler

43086A1 Case IH Farmlift 7.42 Telehandler

43138A1 Landrover and Livestock TrailerSet

43139A1 Farm Building and Accessories Set

43144A1 Kuhn Gyrotedder GF13012

tractorman314.

On 3 April 2017 at 11:19 AM, robbo said:

No probs, the main thing that lets it down are the wheels which are far too narrow and the tyre tread pattern is poor

Dexta (1).jpg

Dexta (2).jpg

Dexta (3).jpg

Dexta (4).jpg

Dexta (5).jpg

They look a great model, I don't get the mag but I got one of the 5000 a off eBay, I'm keeping an eye out for one of these as well. 

On 3 April 2017 at 11:19 AM, robbo said:

No probs, the main thing that lets it down are the wheels which are far too narrow and the tyre tread pattern is poor

Dexta (1).jpg

Dexta (2).jpg

Dexta (3).jpg

Dexta (4).jpg

Dexta (5).jpg

Wonder could those rear tyres be changed . Would the tyres on the old Britains MF135 slip over those rims .??

Ordered the UH Taarup single chop today and a few tractors . Even tough the functionality of the Taarup is disappointing ... I just had to have one for old time sake .  Should have them next week.

43 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Oh dear what have I done?:-[

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Norscot-Class-Jaguar-880-/232297447442?hash=item361601c012:g:6gQAAOSwU8hY6hws

SELLER HAS NOW CANCELLED THE ORDER SAYING IT WAS LOST OR BROKEN AND REFUNDED MONEY AND RELISTED ITEM>:(

i thought £10.00 was a very good price,but tough thats what it went for,ebay should make the chump send the item

6 minutes ago, MadMark said:

It maybe because I reported it to Ebay

Ebay will most likely do jack s##t and I have to wait till the 18th to get my money back>:(

i would keep on Mark,make the t**t send it,he/she, as you have,have entered a contract

I see it from both sides as I sell and buy with ebay.

As I said before, I take the risk of stuff going for 99p but if no one else bids then thats how it is - as Paul says its a contract.

Its very annoying when you sell items and people bid but don't bother to pay - from that point of view you have very little power as a seller - you can't even leave negative feedback for non paying buyers which I have always thought to be ridiculous.  

I sometimes think that's deliberately to sabotage a sellers rating...

Just to add to this though probably should be in the eBay topic....I officially HATE eBay as I bid 25 quid on that Britains 526s Loadall and some swine has outbid me.  I'm sure it wasn't going for that much boxed!

really fed up now :'(

Archived