whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

after a lot of hunting round,i have finally managed to get hold of some jigstone moulds, so i can mkae some more brick sections for the layout,  no idea what type of plaster i need yet ,but the biggest steps done in finding these . 

Hurculite 2 - perfect for all moulds.......bricks, curbstones etc

or 

Crystacal R - Porcelain finish, very hard, good for tiles, slates etc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, Wayne D said:

Snap Paul. :):) 

IMG_1655.thumb.JPG.5d7f1dcda3da486c3964408c9dfcfe06.JPG

Little bit disappointed with the round bales, they just aren't as good a quality as I normally get from HLT. 

IMG_1656.thumb.JPG.6f7d85d81aab6366fbd4413db5568b11.JPG

I'll just need to be careful positioning them so as they look ok in the photos. 

Those bales are shockingly poor!!  They are taking the wee wee asking money for them.

9 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Those bales are shockingly poor!!  They are taking the wee wee asking money for them.

Yeah I'm thinking that too, especially at £2.99 each...

I'll contact them now and see what they say. Generally I never have a problem with their products and believe me I've spend a fortune over the years with them. 

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Britains New Holland LM7.42 telehandler, and 18 kids globe potato boxes

I really like the NH handler Mark, and out of the ones I have left its the only one which will hold the resin fertilizer bags in place suspended over the spreader - droop has set in everywhere else!

Archived