Wiking 2017

chris.watson

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grass rules sadly just look at how many people wanted the class jag , and wished for the new jd8000 , good business Sence really , the demand was there before it was even prototype and any good research team would pick up on that online in places like this 

The Wiking Claas 800 series are only low tech foragers, not in the same league as the 900 series.................however  the JD 8000s are in direct competition with Claas 900s.

I didn't buy an 800 series model because no one round here has one, they are all 900s.  But looking at that JD forager, its not coming anytime soon is it !!

And when it does Ive no doubt there will be 8600, 8700 and 8800  seeing as they are all the same size:rolleyes:.................I look forward to viewing the finished model.

Now what about new tractors from Wiking??

14 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

The Wiking Claas 800 series are only low tech foragers, not in the same league as the 900 series.................however  the JD 8000s are in direct competition with Claas 900s.

I didn't buy an 800 series model because no one round here has one, they are all 900s.  But looking at that JD forager, its not coming anytime soon is it !!

And when it does Ive no doubt there will be 8600, 8700 and 8800  seeing as they are all the same size:rolleyes:.................I look forward to viewing the finished model.

Now what about new tractors from Wiking??

i think Phil we will see a lot of new releases at Agritechnica

On 03/02/2017 at 5:58 PM, bluegreen said:

Have we got any idea when the JD 8000 forager will be available?   Will it be just one 1/32 AG  release every two months like the above Claas loader tractor?

According to rumours,it's been knocked back to 2018,???

Regards

Joe.

32 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i wonder if thats why the prototype has no numbers ect on it yet , prehaps jd is revamping the range and want that one not last years so to speak , mind you if thats the case why even show the prototype in the first place ?? 

Wish I could remember where I saw that Sean,something to do with bringing it up to current spec / this years model,

Regards

Joe.

Found it,it was valtrajohnie202 on GTP,https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gtp-news.com%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D117%26t%3D52002&edit-text=

Archived