What really annoyed you today

Bl**dy Orange mobile phone Customer Service Desk..............been trying to get a PAC Code and phone unlocking code out of them for 3 weeks.  Chased today for the 4th time today and they say they have no trace of my request and it will be at least another 2 weeks.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bl**dy Orange mobile phone Customer Service Desk..............been trying to get a PAC Code and phone unlocking code out of them for 3 weeks.  Chased today for the 4th time today and they say they have no trace of my request and it will be at least another 2 weeks.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've come to the conclusion that Orange is crap.

I can get barely any signal these days, it's far worse than ever it was before, and I'm forever getting connection error or network busy messages. Overloaded with cheap Pay&go phones I'm told and they've not spent enough upgrading the infrastructure to cope with the demand.

I think that they must be in breach of their contract to provide a service to me by now, I used to be able to get a signal for around 80% of the 8 mile journey from home to the farm, now I'm lucky to get it for 20%.

I've been on contract with Orange since 1998, - so 10 years now, blimey! - and Orange was always the network to have round here. Now it seems to be O2, which is where I think I'll head.

If I could get a strong enought signal for long enough I'd phone them and tell them!!  :D

I can get barely any signal these days, it's far worse than ever it was before, and I'm forever getting connection error or network busy messages. Overloaded with cheap Pay&go phones I'm told and they've not spent enough upgrading the infrastructure to cope with the demand.

I think that they must be in breach of their contract to provide a service to me by now, I used to be able to get a signal for around 80% of the 8 mile journey from home to the farm, now I'm lucky to get it for 20%.

I've been on contract with Orange since 1998, - so 10 years now, blimey! - and Orange was always the network to have round here. Now it seems to be O2, which is where I think I'll head.

If I could get a strong enought signal for long enough I'd phone them and tell them!!   :D

Totally totally agree.  I've been with Orange since 1996 and they were the best.  Since the French have got hold of them its been down hill all the way.  Once I've got the Codes I'm off to O2 for a Sim only contract....

You think thats bad, I've been trying to get a Livebox wireless modem out of them for nearly 7 months now, numerous phone calls and still no box >:( >:(>:( >:(

We had no problems with our Livebox Gav  :-\

I doubt i will have any problems with it either once it actually turns up, been paying rental on one since I upgraded just before Christmas last year and its never been delivered ::)

If I could get a strong enought signal for long enough I'd phone them and tell them!!   :D

Snap mate me too ::) now in my eleventh year and was 2 days late paying my bill this month so they barred my phone >:( >:( Best thing is you can't even call them to pay the bill ::) ::) anyway I payed online and two days after they had the money I had to ring them to ask to have the barr lifted >:( >:(

I stuck with them because of their excellent customer service ::) ::)

Snap mate me too ::) now in my eleventh year and was 2 days late paying my bill this month so they barred my phone >:( >:( Best thing is you can't even call them to pay the bill ::) ::) anyway I payed online and two days after they had the money I had to ring them to ask to have the barr lifted >:( >:(

been on o2 nearly all my life never had a problem.

my mother has always been orange, for the last 2 months shes not been able to get a signal at her house, always has before, they at first claimed it was a problem with her phone, and they had nothing to do with it, then it was a local mast down, which was wrong, as we supply all the links to the masts and if one was down we would have been out that day to fix it, then it was a general network prob, after 2 months she gave up and swapped to o2 same as me, said never again will she use orange after there customer service never even had one person appologise fo it all

::) ::)

No, was running after cows in field  ::)

Done that a couple times Blake last time was at 6:30 in the morning some of our sheep escaped led me a merry dance in heavy rain, slipped over several times went home soaking wet >:( >:(

Bl##dy sheep should all end up in the pot.

I think you need a quad Blake ;)