What really annoyed you today

The 6920s is once again showing signs of needing medical treatment, lots of drumming and vibration in the cab so got to have a crawl under it in the morning as we suspect the driveline between the transmission and the engine is at fault.......its a universal joint which wears and in the worst case if not spotted can fly apart damaging the transmission housing. Had the same joint go on the 6420s this time last year >:(

The 6920s is once again showing signs of needing medical treatment, lots of drumming and vibration in the cab so got to have a crawl under it in the morning as we suspect the driveline between the transmission and the engine is at fault.......its a universal joint which wears and in the worst case if not spotted can fly apart damaging the transmission housing. Had the same joint go on the 6420s this time last year >:(

the sooner you get a red dyna VT gavvers the better  ::)  - you need to 'junk' that nasty old green thing I reckon... do you want me to pop over in my lady and show you what a real tractor can do ???  ;D

got absoloutly drenched this morning, have a tub i keep the joiners in and that had about an inch of water in it after one so called shower, but at least i didn't  have to climb the 3 poles involved in the job, i got to the box before my young apprentice weirdly enough ,so hed got wetter than i did

People who park infront of the gates to where I live even though theres double yellow lines and they can see I'm trying to get my car out, and then get told to f off when I asked him to please move. He wasn't laughing when a police car pulled up and he got a ticket for parking on double yellow lines and another one for his constant use of swear words

Fair play boss hate langers like that no consideration for other people

was welding today and a boy came into my welding bay, i thought nothing of it but knew he was up to something, he stood beside me and sparked up a ***  ???  so when the teacher came round he goes to me 'have you been smoking' i said no but i never gave away any names anyways i got called up to my boss and never got in any trouble because they know i dont smoke i just dont get some people  :-\

was welding today and a boy came into my welding bay, i thought nothing of it but knew he was up to something, he stood beside me and sparked up a ***  ???  so when the teacher came round he goes to me 'have you been smoking' i said no but i never gave away any names anyways i got called up to my boss and never got in any trouble because they know i dont smoke i just dont get some people  :-\

What a spanner  :D

That I had to go to ICT club after school and it was crap

I'm sure people cant read as there is a polite notice on the gate asking not to block it as it's in constance use, if it's not cars or vans it's plonkers who chain their bikes to it when they go into the doctors below me >:( >:(

Funny that;......we had this problem a couple of years ago, same bloke,....short length of chain and one of our padlocks soon cured the problem.He had to come and find one of us then wait a little while !!.

It has never happened again........... ;)

Just received a 'phone call from a man who kindly let me know his missus has just crashed into my A4 which is up for sale. >:(

Not seen it yet but he said he reckons her car is totalled. Not what I wanted to hear.

heck tris thats not good, was trac driving?? if so i hope shes all ok,

It was parked up by Sparrick. Inconvenient as it is, at least he noted my number on the window flyer I put in it. Just hope it can be written off for my base figure I'd sell it for. I wouldn't worry then. On my way to look at it now.

It was parked up by Sparrick. Inconvenient as it is, at least he noted my number on the window flyer I put in it. Just hope it can be written off for my base figure I'd sell it for. I wouldn't worry then. On my way to look at it now.

well i guess no ones hurt thats the main thing, even if the cars a write off, it may well get back what you wanted for it, as long as it was mot's and insured your ok