What really annoyed you today

Just received a 'phone call from a man who kindly let me know his missus has just crashed into my A4 which is up for sale. >:(

Not seen it yet but he said he reckons her car is totalled. Not what I wanted to hear.

Oh dear mate as long as know one was hurt and you get everything fixed up okay then you'll be okay mate.

'They've' already been round, I asked if they were selling Xmas cards! :D :D

Audi ok, rear bumper damaged. Young girl had only been driving 6 months. Her dad wants to settle for cash so I'll have to squeeze in a quote or two tomorrow.

'They've' already been round, I asked if they were selling Xmas cards! :D :D

Audi ok, rear bumper damaged. Young girl had only been driving 6 months. Her dad wants to settle for cash so I'll have to squeeze in a quote or two tomorrow.

Under the law you are obliged to tell your insurance company there was accidental damage EVEN if you are not making a claim through them.

I am wary of cash settlements.  A chap drove into the side of my car and all the paperwork was completed.  His and my insurance companies wrote to say the insured would pay me direct, quoted the figure I was claiming.  Great - he never paid and the insurance companies would do nothing about it so I lost out completely (except my no claims discount 'cos it was his fault).

Still suffering with this neuropathy in two fingers on my right hand my doctor diagnosed on Monday evening. He said it should go away on it own but take 2 to 3 weeks. Well it is so curtailing what I can do with my write hand >:(

The wind  >:(  it blew my garden gate open while Buster was out in the garden, I knew nothing about it until a lady just brought him back from the pub, apparently he's been chasing cars down there for the past 30 mins >:(

The wind  >:(  it blew my garden gate open while Buster was out in the garden, I knew nothing about it until a lady just brought him back from the pub, apparently he's been chasing cars down there for the past 30 mins >:(

lucky she brought him back before he got hammered  :D

Not annoying me its meaning I'm getting a day off  ;D:D