What really annoyed you today

Bloomin neuralgia in my neck keeping me awake >:(

had the same before silage time last year 4 days just sitting around keeping my head nice a straight did the trick but then went buckraking with the buckrake on the back of the tractor after silage i couldnt turn my neck right recovered after a week but still cant fully look right almost a year and a fortnight on plus i get spasms down my neck now that nearly throw my shoulder out so let it recover properly  ;)

;D ;D ;D

She isn't worth that much now! I'd value her at around the 35k mark to be honest. I hope you put comprehensive on her ::)

I'd be getting a second opinion on some of her faults if I was you - even a blue man would do 8)

Abbey would only try and rob a poor Wexford man especially next weekend :(

Got some quotes for toppers from them - complete scrap - nearly had a heart attack with the prices :of :of :of :of

thats what i told him but i dont think it was too dear anyway and it is fully comp would be a shame for her to  go up in smoke only to see shes third party  ::)  :laugh:

i dont know if its worth getting a second opinion every other dealer around here would rob you probably the best dealer we ever dealt with was m&s in cahir and they could sell to us the last time because we were out of there area and the couldnt cover the call outs even though they sold us the ts110 without a bother murphy motors tried to sell us a tsa125 because they had one in stock and it was nearly as cheap to get a tsa135 still no discount even though uit wasnt waht we wanted and he tried pushing it and we didnt like the salesman but hes left now i dont even know wheres the next case dealer

weve been dealing with them now with the last few years and we couldnt fault them might be a bit slow to order stuff in but they know their stuff in the store  and theyre a hell of alot better than suir garages but we priced a abbey tank and they we only a few hundred dearer than for a hispec but we had a buyer lined up if it went to killagri and hispec were making them dirt cheap only a while ago but steel went up so theyre all the same now but that would have made up the few hindred in the difference and the actual salesman is crap up there if you price with the store man its better

had the same before silage time last year 4 days just sitting around keeping my head nice a straight did the trick but then went buckraking with the buckrake on the back of the tractor after silage i couldnt turn my neck right recovered after a week but still cant fully look right almost a year and a fortnight on plus i get spasms down my neck now that nearly throw my shoulder out so let it recover properly  ;)

Thanks for the advice, but I've had it on and off for 2 years now (very similar symptons to yours too)... drives me mad >:( I've had scans and allsorts and there's nothing obviously wrong :-\ Think I have to spend too much time on the pc :(

That is some rant there Denis ;D ;D

I was wondering alright if you dealt with Suir.

Mr Murray is retired now from Glenmore.

Wexford's Case dealer is near Gorey.

I take it that it is useless dealing with Aidan  ;D ;D ;D

That is some rant there Denis ;D ;D

I was wondering alright if you dealt with Suir.

Mr Murray is retired now from Glenmore.

Wexford's Case dealer is near Gorey.

I take it that it is useless dealing with Aidan  ;D ;D ;D

it was alright only notice when i posted it  :of  ;D

we alway dealt with the suirway you mightnt know thenm from carrick on suir our 3085 was one of the last tractors they sold so they shut in about 1995 we had alway dealt with hem because they were close then all their customers were shifted to suir garages i dont think my dad was too fond of the sales man there because he was pushing the 4255 and dad wanted something bigger for hauling silage and he wouldnt play ball we would have probably had a 62 something if he had but we ended up with meehan & slattery with the ts110 fine tractor and never gave bother pity they didnt sell us a newholland again but i think they were told to stay out of it but we talked at the machinery show and he said he would have taken ccare of us if he had known he retired in 07 i think not lonag after we got the case  ::)

i believe so all the loacal by pass aidan, patrick deal with the locals  ;)

it was alright only notice when i posted it  :of  ;D

we alway dealt with the suirway you mightnt know thenm from carrick on suir our 3085 was one of the last tractors they sold so they shut in about 1995 we had alway dealt with hem because they were close then all their customers were shifted to suir garages i dont think my dad was too fond of the sales man there because he was pushing the 4255 and dad wanted something bigger for hauling silage and he wouldnt play ball we would have probably had a 62 something if he had but we ended up with meehan & slattery with the ts110 fine tractor and never gave bother pity they didnt sell us a newholland again but i think they were told to stay out of it but we talked at the machinery show and he said he would have taken ccare of us if he had known he retired in 07 i think not lonag after we got the case  ::)

i believe so all the loacal by pass aidan, patrick deal with the locals  ;)

Yeah I do remember Suirway.

Mr Murray is gone a long time now out of Glenmore. He sold us our 4610 in 2004 and I could have sworn he was gone by 2 years later - maybe not...

Boiled coils due to leaving ignition switch on two occasions once for 10 hours before Fraserburgh and again for another 2 hours last weekend on the way to Brechin. Been restored for 10 years now and have only once done that in year up up in Alness. Now done it twice in past month...senior moments or what...anyway found a second hand one which I know works and also have another one on order via Ebay brand new 6 volt coil for £ 12 plus £ 4 post which is a good deal since 6 volt stuff is normally much more expensive than 12 volt. Not bothering taking tractor tomorrow since ell my mate Stuart has six lorries at the Steam fair and needs drivers. I had the Scania 142 V8 and the Albion with Farmall A on board for the parades today.

Do it one more time and it's the FTF home for the insane & elderly (and Ford fans) for you Mr C  :of>:(

Before I go that route Mark I'll make up a spreadsheet list of starting procedures and mark each box with a tick when complete ;D ;D

The 2 or 3 lads that attacked my 79 year old father last night and left him for dead as they casually strolled off, he is now critially ill in hospital with head injuries, all he was doing was trying to stop them stealing his car >:(

The Police have now cordoned off the house and grounds and we are not allowed in.

Andy that is the kind of thing that makes my stomach turn. Absolute ******* ******** to do that to a man who has served the country for as long as he has.

I hope your father comes through a speedy healing process and comes through it all no less afraid of people. I'm sure tis kind of think can ne as much a mental battering as a physical one.

Andy, I know just what you are feeling at the moment as the same thing happened to my grandmother.  She was 77 at the time and was set upon by three youths who left her unconscious on the pavement having stolen her purse (which only contained £9.00).  Neighbour who saw it happen from an upstairs window was torn between giving chase and giving aid.  He chose to call for an ambulance. 

My reaction was murderous to say the least.

Get well soon, Andy's Dad