What really annoyed you today

Bruddy cyclists >:(

Nothing wrong with cycling for charity don't get me wrong but on single track lanes, three abreast coming at you in their hundreds when you've a buckrake hung on the front and THREE flashing lights . . . . Bunch of irrisponsible pr...s!! >:( >:(>:(

Cost me a mirror glass too >:(

Today losing my wallet >:( >:(>:(

Well I don't think it so much lost I just can't find it in the house this morning... hope its just misplaced :-\ :-\

Join the Club, Bill.  I keep putting things down and losing them because I have not put them where they belong (that includes my purse which I misplaced the other day)

My tip for finding things is start with an imaginary wallet in you hand and attempt to retrace your steps in putting it away.  Amazingly this usually works for me even when I put my purse in my OLD handbag instead of the current one!

Join the Club, Bill.  I keep putting things down and losing them because I have not put them where they belong (that includes my purse which I misplaced the other day)

My tip for finding things is start with an imaginary wallet in you hand and attempt to retrace your steps in putting it away.  Amazingly this usually works for me even when I put my purse in my OLD handbag instead of the current one!

Well Sue I hit the panic button and searched for 10 to 15 minutes this morning and then I thought well I know it is in the house it hasn't been lost so I raided one piggy back and I always carry a £10 in £ 1 coins in the car for emergencies.

Anyway today at work my mind was on where is that wallet and I decided to take a very short lunch and leave at 2pm. I was home by 2.30 and found it within minutes. It had fallen off the dining room table on to a chair and since I was away at the weekend there were spare jackets and fleeces on 3 of the dining room chairs awaiting to be put away. Well had my newest work jacket been on the correct chair I would have found it  when I put it on but sods law isn't it.

Anyway when I found it I was a happy as a pig in the proverbial ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Only at Penrith for a selective few Rob ;) ;)

i'l be waiting at the bar Bill ;)

For me the weather is really annoying me, still got about 130 acres to combine, the barley heads are falling off and it doesnt look we will be combining for a few days by the look of the forecast. >:( >:(>:(

i'l be waiting at the bar Bill ;)

For me the weather is really annoying me, still got about 130 acres to combine, the barley heads are falling off and it doesnt look we will be combining for a few days by the look of the forecast. >:( >:(>:(

I didn't actually notice if there was a bar there last year Andy :-\ :-\

I assume the clutch is all fixed now and you are just waiting for it to dry up Andy ??? ???

I didn't actually notice if there was a bar there last year Andy :-\ :-\

I assume the clutch is all fixed now and you are just waiting for it to dry up Andy ??? ???

not sure if there is a bar either bill.

combine should be ready today, cant see it being dry enough though. >:(

well it upset me more than annoyed me but,

last night my dad was eating an apple and nearly choked himself to death on it :'(

he was lying on the floor unconscious with me and my mum putting him in the resusitation and he's alive and well now :) but today when with mum everyone she's seen that she knows she's told them about what happend and my mums jsut been saying he woud be dead if know one was in but it wasn't that which annoyed me it was just when she was going on and on about it all the time so now i'm in a thourghily bad mood and  >:( >:(