What really annoyed you today

Looking out of the window this morning to see the sunroof fully open on my car  >:(  >:(  I know it leaks abit but it seems moisture/water got into the switch gear for the sunroof causing it to short out and therefore open the sunroof, have just taken the front seats out and got them in front of the fire at home as they were soaking and are trying to dry out the carpets in the car, I have now set the sunroof to its manual overide and disconected the switch gear, now maybe I can get to work  ::)  :(

What really annoyed me today well Sunday but didnt get time to post it up.

Went to start our MF3085 to charge up the battery on sunday as its sitting in the shed doing notting  so jump in turned key ???? notthing!!!  So i said fair enoff as she hasnt started in a few weeks jumped back out took off the panels to disconnect the battery to charge it up started to screw the the terminals off and the live one broke lovely so after a  hour or 2 looking mad in our work shop found a new terminal  ;D so left battery to charge then put everything back together jumped back in the MF3085 and bang away she went but all that just to start a tractor  :'( :'( :'( :'(

but had a nice we sunday drive around the roads in her so that was nice  ;D

driver of a ford 6710 this morning, he was merrily driving along the A38 at 7 am in the dark along the glynn valley ,a single lane each way section of the main road into cornwall ,trees each side and no lights, very dark,was pouring with rain and spray and that  stupid sod had no trailer lights, none on the back of the tractor either, and just side lights on the front, one beacon, that was bent downwards , surely its ilegal to drive like that,  how no one hit him i dont know ,the roads pretty windy and usally at least 1 or 2 accidents a month on it

Phone call from a neighbour today, hes not a happy bunny he got woken up last night by a cow mooing, if i dont stop it mooing he will have to do something about it. Anyone know where to get cow muzzles?

I just read this on Fascebook Andy, have you not got any newly weaned cows or calves that you can put near his house for a couple of days :P  ours normally disturb the whole village post weaning for at least 48hrs, get some interesting remarks in the pub afterwards ;D ;D

I was going to be mooving them away as i am coming out of the farm and looking for another, but i think i will just leave them there a while longer just to p$$s him off. i bought a container to put my tools into and he moaned about that sitting in the yard as well

been puting another dslam up for broadband in bodmin today, and the place is like the somme from ww1, wellys stuck up to half way, came off one foot as it got stuck just walking across, no idea whats they have hit doing the dig, as it smells very sewage like  / muck like to, infact i am sure the pig styes on the farm were cleaner than this work site, and to top it off a person living opposite had a go at me about the state of it to

People that have to stand in the middle of a supermarket isle chatting to someone else while having their trollies sidewards so no one can get past them >:( >:(

Yup AND those who just shove their trolley forward without seeing who is coming past.  Experienced both today

What annoyed me.... infuriated more like.... giving the bloody Inland Revenue just over £34,000 in corporation taxes and PAYE contributions  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

This country stinks.... you work hard... for very little... anything you do get you get taxed almost 40% for.. then blow me if you fill your car up you pay 80% tax on the fuel.... road fund tax is slanted to make you avoid owning a nice motor now.... you want to buy yourself some 'luxury goods' such as something as simple as a telly and you pay 20% all over again...er.. hello... I've been taxed on that bloody money once already  >:( >:(>:( >:(  I wonder just how much of our own money we actually end up with when the Government have finished shafting us every whichway they can  >:( >:(>:(

oops... sorry... rant over  :-[

for now  >:(

Happy New Year, Marky.

We've been sending off our 1st Jan payments too............not overly impressed.  >:( >:(

.... you want to buy yourself some 'luxury goods' such as something as simple as a telly and you pay 20% all over again

or a Big Mac.  :)

our own money we actually end up with when the Government have finished shafting us every whichway they can >:( >:(>:(

Aaah but they haven't finished yet - we've got to save the Euro.......... ::)

What annoyed me.... infuriated more like.... giving the bloody Inland Revenue just over £34,000 in corporation taxes and PAYE contributions  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

This country stinks.... you work hard... for very little... anything you do get you get taxed almost 40% for.. then blow me if you fill your car up you pay 80% tax on the fuel.... road fund tax is slanted to make you avoid owning a nice motor now.... you want to buy yourself some 'luxury goods' such as something as simple as a telly and you pay 20% all over again...er.. hello... I've been taxed on that bloody money once already  >:( >:(>:( >:(  I wonder just how much of our own money we actually end up with when the Government have finished shafting us every whichway they can  >:( >:(>:(

oops... sorry... rant over  :-[

for now  >:(

Mark Mark Mark my old mate your forgetting us hard working people that get up in the moring work all day just to get by have to work and pay for the people that DONT WANT to work in this country and then you have benefit spongers dont get me started on them.

P.S Just to keep things right im not getting at the poor people thats on Jobseeker's Allowance and have no work and willing to work hard if they could get a job are on