What really annoyed you today

The british press, to$$ers reporting that 'Britain will be blanketed with upto 3 inches of snow' , 3inches thats not even the length of the average mobile phone it's about the size of a penguin biscuit bar (hmmm penguin biscuit bar) this will mean all the numptys will go and panic buy food, petrol etc and still be out trying to drive in it getting stuck, crashing into stuff because they can't drive or view the conditions properly and allow for them, that includes the twats in 4x4's who never go off roads and live in cities, do us all a favour and stay home!! Our european mainland cousins who get snowfall measured in feet and not inches must laugh their socks off at this countries inability to deal with the slightest bit of adverse weather.

Oh and don't get me started on the councils gritting policy >:(

Rant over I'm off for a lay down ;D

ebay opening an unpaid item case against me , for the 2012 farol calander bought on the 7th of jan paid for on the 7th of jan twice by mistake and 2 callanders turning up on the 11th of jan , a few sharp worded emails sent off with the receipts from paypal could be interesting, i even left positive feedback for farol pity they didnt update the status on it

lets see what they are going to say next

The british press, to$$ers reporting that 'Britain will be blanketed with upto 3 inches of snow' , 3inches thats not even the length of the average mobile phone it's about the size of a penguin biscuit bar (hmmm penguin biscuit bar) this will mean all the numptys will go and panic buy food, petrol etc and still be out trying to drive in it getting stuck, crashing into stuff because they can't drive or view the conditions properly and allow for them, that includes the twats in 4x4's who never go off roads and live in cities, do us all a favour and stay home!! Our european mainland cousins who get snowfall measured in feet and not inches must laugh their socks off at this countries inability to deal with the slightest bit of adverse weather.

Oh and don't get me started on the councils gritting policy >:(

Rant over I'm off for a lay down ;D

ooh penguins, they were nice. and wagon wheels that seemed to be the size of a tractor front wheel, they were nice to. uuumm.

the rectum that carved me up big time on the way down into cornwall this morning, missed my van front by 1 or 2 ft tops, as he decided he wanted to go the same way as i was, whilsthe was in the outside lane indicating right to go the other way, recon i only missed him because i braked, he was doing 30 odd mph, and i was doing 40 odd going straight across,

receiving a parcel today from america customs charge £5.19 for vat oh and the crooks at royal mail with there £8 handling fee , then i open the box and one of the models aint what i ordered :'( mind you the one thats wrong is a better model >:D

Glad you have realized how generous, loving, caring and helpful us Yanks are...... ^-^ Now if you could only teach Sean :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad you have realized how generous, loving, caring and helpful us Yanks are...... ^-^ Now if you could only teach Sean :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rick ill be totally honest i have never had a problem in dealing with the yanks they couldnt be more helpful i have had over 30 parcels in the last 2 years and this is only the third ive been caught with customs charges so i shouldnt complain, and when dealing with ebay across the pond always send you updates and are great with corrispondense in this country you pay for items receive them and a month later because they havent updated the system you get an unpaid case started against you so ebay.com all the way a+++++

and dont worry about sean he`s just forgotten his medication again ::)

Edited by mr softie

rick ill be totally honest i have never had a problem in dealing with the yanks they couldnt be more helpful i have had over 30 parcels in the last 2 years and this is only the third ive been caught with customs charges so i shouldnt complain, and when dealing with ebay across the pond always send you updates and are great with corrispondense in this country you pay for items receive them and a month later because they havent updated the system you get an unpaid case started against you so ebay.com all the way a+++++

and dont worry about sean he`s just forgotten his medication again ::)

Whose your favorite dealer over here Brian???

Got back from holiday to find that our suitcases have been broken into by the baggage handlers at either Manchester or Las Palmas airports and all Sharon's jewellery and watches have been stolen, now onto the Insurance to see if we can claim and that is a nightmare in itself >:( >:(>:(

a farmer friend of mine from suffolk told me today that a large farm next to him was top-dressing winter wheat and o s r at the end of last week on frosted, snow covered ground. when the snow melts the applied product will end up straight in the watercourse. its practice like this that gives farmers a bad name, especially with the enviroment agency. [and is illegal]. n v z restictions are bad enough in this part of England without idiots doing this.

Thats just madness Chris, its not as if the plant would be needing it or able to take it up while its as cold as its been either, some people have no patience when it comes to that sort of thing! No doubt we'll be putting the first dose of liquid N on in the next couple of weeks once the spraying tractor is back with us after being repaired ::)

Well it has to be Aberdeen City Council or Aberdeenshire Roads...who I phoned to report a pothole on the cross county road's I travel to work...I might as well be speaking to a call center in India trying to explain to them where exactly the problem exist's since well basically they don't have a clue about any road's around Aberdeen or the Shire...anyway they took my number should they have any problem deciding on who was responsible for the road....I'm still awaiting to hear a call from either one ... :wub:

Thats just madness Chris, its not as if the plant would be needing it or able to take it up while its as cold as its been either, some people have no patience when it comes to that sort of thing! No doubt we'll be putting the first dose of liquid N on in the next couple of weeks once the spraying tractor is back with us after being repaired ::)

what is your spraying tractor gav?

Burning INCINERATING my lunchtime toast and then finding the rest of the loaf is mouldy... >:(

...had to play truant from the support line to go and get some more bread! Fortunately no calls came while I was absent

Edited by Leakeyvale

what is your spraying tractor gav?

John Deere 6420s Paul, lift arm cross shaft and bushes are knackered on it......typical John Deere, thats the fourth and final one we've had done in the past 3 years now, first was my old 6920s @ 4000hrs then the 6910 @ 6800hrs, the 6810 @ 9000hrs just before Christmas and now this one @ 3600hrs. Each time the bill has been between £2000 and £3000!!

As for what annoyed me today, we lost a fourth calf last night during birth, this one drowned in its own fluid bag, boss missed it by 5 minutes. We've had to pull two more today from heifers. Seriously reconsidering the use of AI in future as we never had this much trouble using our own bull on the heifers >:(