What really annoyed you today

Re: the picture Joe posted.

I don't wish to sound sexist but have the rest of you noticed that an awful lot of women have a very hard time choosing underwear that fits properly  ::) The above problem, bras that are too small etc, what's with that?  ;)

Are you complaining TOG  :D :D :D

Riding my bike through the trees with the kids yesterday pm... turned back to look what was happening behind me... turned back to look forward again and copped a low branch right smack bang on the eyeball - it's killing me now  :'(

Its a classic  :D :D :D

Couldn't happen to a nicer chap  ;)

I owe your kids big time  :-*

Riding my bike through the trees with the kids yesterday pm... turned back to look what was happening behind me... turned back to look forward again and copped a low branch right smack bang on the eyeball - it's killing me now  :'(

There is a moral to this tale - something like  "he who does not have eyes in the back of his head should always look to the front, especially when riding a bicycle"

Having said that I got draped OVER a large branch when out riding one day having looked behind me at the wrong moment.  Plus side is that unlike a bike a horse has got some sense and that one backed back and collected me!

Hope the eye gets better - must look after the peepers

You do any damage to the specs Mark ???

;D you would think with the fame and fortune she must have from Scrapheap Challenge, that she'd buy some undies that fitted too  :P

Just for you men

There are two principles involved in choosing underwear and it is not price-related.  It is a case of looking smaller in some areas and larger in other so a lot of women (and men for that matter) beleive if they squeeze into a size smaller they must BE smaller.  The exception is in the bra region when squeezing into a smaller size means they look larger. 

Convoluted logic but there it is but as the man on the advert says "It doesn't work that way"

Just for you men

There are two principles involved in choosing underwear and it is not price-related.  It is a case of looking smaller in some areas and larger in other so a lot of women (and men for that matter) beleive if they squeeze into a size smaller they must BE smaller.  The exception is in the bra region when squeezing into a smaller size means they look larger. 

Convoluted logic but there it is but as the man on the advert says "It doesn't work that way"

Grief Sue... what an education - I shall bear that in mind next time I'm in the lingerie department :D

Grief Sue... what an education - I shall bear that in mind next time I'm in the lingerie department :D

I would have thought you would know that!  MISS SUNSHINE!

Phantom name-changer is at it again!

come on girls we all know there's only 2 sizes of knickers, the first is "bridget Jones" size and then there's the piece of bale twine size  ;D

you have read Bridget Jones?  :o :o