What really annoyed you today

Nope not going To Ben as there's nothing wrong with my JD i'm just going to buy a little old tractor with hopefully a loader on after the festival when hopefully if this nice weather continues i shall have some pound notes floating about looking for a home i was going to buy a little one any way just made my mind up now  ;) ;) ;D ;D

We've had a busy w/e gardening but dashed out at lunchtime with the missus to do some shopping and....got caught by a speed camera ! 34mph in a 30 limit, which was 40 mph last time I went that way last month (Sparrowlegs & co - that's Catwick). Been driving for 34 years and ...oh b****r

I was at work and logged on FTF... ok ok.. I'll fess up...  :-[ - please don't tell the boss

It's now about 9.30 and I've already done a days work so far as I am concearned... that leaves me free to play on Frank go canvassing for new business on frank  ;D

Nothing YET >:(

And great website marky looking good although ....

Having this volume of waste to deal with has allowed us to focus on modern methods, invest in modern plant and be innovative with our customers and suppliers. As a ‘spin off’ from this we have recognised a need to provide services to our suppliers, local farmers and other colleagues in various local businesses.
Quote of the website ;)

Or in other words gave you an excuse to buy another massey  ::)

Quote of the website ;)

I notice you haven't put "modern reliable plant" though Marky ;D::):D :D :D :D

Quote of the website ;)

:D :D - rumbled again  :-[ - thanks for the positive feedback - the 'how it works' page should be up today or tomorrow hopefully

I notice you haven't put "modern reliable plant" though Marky ;D::):D :D :D :D

Nasty boy  >:(  - I can now the Case has gone  :P

The weather yesterday was crap, which annoyed me in itself, I spent all day in the pouring rain covered in all manner of nasties in the rubbish pile from the extension.....

I made it my mission to get the outside tidied up which should have been a fairly quick job....  ::)

Now, I should have finished it all yesterday but I asked my neighbour [the one I'm haven't been speaking to because he's a miserable bitter selfish old git] if he wanted me to move anything while I had the Manitou there. Sort of a peace offering and an indication of the kind of nice guy I am  :D.

Anyway, he said, move that pile of topsoil onto the veg patch because he's having a bigger turning area on his drive... No 'please' you'll notice...  ::)

Of course I would, so I pushed the soil out the way, levelled it, then took some of MY stone which I PAID for and HAND levelled it into the new turning area which I'd just made for him....

He came back from the pub while I was on the drive stacking bricks, looked at it, and went straight inside! Completely ignored me! Not even a thank you! I'm sure it wouldn't have killed him. Although hopefully something will now. Blown it with me, horrible old sod... hate people like that.  >:( >:(>:( >:( Just bloody rude.... I was bloody livid... 'Stewing' I think would be the best description.... you wait, I'll send him a bloody invoice now  ;D , that'll wipe the frown from his saggy old face and hopefully replace it with a terrified grimace.... GIT  >:(

my pay slip.....more money per year in new job than the old but getting about 79p less this month than my previous job :-\ :-\ :-\....seems its just gone straight on tax >:(

my pay slip.....more money per year in new job than the old but getting about 79p less this month than my previous job :-\ :-\ :-\....seems its just gone straight on tax >:(

Ow, it drives you mad doesn't it.... I got my P60 & P11D the other day.... £8k out my wages on bloody tax  >:( >:( Robbing b*stds!!

I had similar Ben when my health insurance started to be paid by the company - real annoying >:( >:(

Just gone to paint some things in my shed only to find I can't get in the ****er as Mum's idea of putting one or two things at one end is to take over the whole of the ****ing shed leaving me no room to move in it >:( >:(>:( >:(

not good Gav, what size was you shed....before you get a new one! :D

planning on either a 10x8 or prob the 12x6 :-\.....7ft wide would be ideal but dont want a custom built one :D :D :D